Release it in a Penny Hardaway Foamposite 1
pimp.gif

flightposite3_2.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

force180_blk_blue_5.jpg

max2_cb_blue_blk_5.jpg

[table][tr][td][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
aj10_nyc.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]JB Needs to Release some more Xs.

What were these called? Loved them in the clean black colorway w/ white swoosh area. On the tip of my tongue, but a lot of names bounce around. There wereso many great shoes coming out around that time.

pippennike.gif

Reminiscent of the Penny, but not quite as bulky. They weren't Pennys, were they? No coloring down the front of the sole, no ridges in the contrastingswoosh area, air bubble only visible from the sides instead of all around the back of the heel.

well my reply is a shout out to all the sleepers.

not my pics, but props to whoever took a pic of them
pimp.gif

2wrdh77.jpg

these was kind of slept on back in the day. the penny's and j XI's had just came out I believe.
2diiuco.jpg

Marshall faulk wore a lot of heat on the football field includin these

02F.jpg

OMG CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE NAME ON THESE? I wanted the all black joints like these sooooooooooooo badly years ago.
whjedc.jpg

seizure.gif

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

What were these called? Loved them in the clean black colorway w/ white swoosh area. On the tip of my tongue, but a lot of names bounce around. There were so many great shoes coming out around that time.

pippennike.gif

Reminiscent of the Penny, but not quite as bulky. They weren't Pennys, were they? No coloring down the front of the sole, no ridges in the contrasting swoosh area, air bubble only visible from the sides instead of all around the back of the heel.
correct me if i'm wrong; those are call the nike air way ups.

Seeing all these kicks really brings back some awesome memories thanks guys but.......I really need those Green Monster 95's! CRAZY!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

If you want the Griffey II's, then its gotta be in the OG M's colorway...
3e135d8ce87d677ae3f470a82dfa83c372463f3.pjpg
I would copp these in a quickness. Please Nike make 2009' and 2010' the best year for Nike, since the 80's and 90's.

Back
Top Bottom