[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Just copped the Khaki/Hyper Reds and the Port Wines. Still looking for some Lemon Twists sz 10.5 tho. Any info PM please.

ANOTHER UPDATE

FLORALS

Star Cow Paris obviously in France dropped April 17 their local time. They do have online shop not sure if they can ship overseas or if this is a in-store only release.

LEMON TWIST dropping like flies

Blends LA just got them.

Richmond Hood Company recieved them at at various stores.

Fishbone Apparel And Novelties now available sz 8.5-12 at stores or accepting phone orders (717) 540 6399

Reign Skate located in Fairless Hills, PA available now. Not online

Phase 2 Skateshop now available only from Brookfield store.

Galactic Skate Shop in Orlando, Fl has them available.

Continuum Skateshop located in Charleston SC now available not sure on phone orders but number is 843-577-2758

Land o kicks available sz 6-13 for $125 shipped in the US, email them on [email protected] ... and just for interest their online store also has Nike Dunk Low Pro Sb CONCORDS for pre order.

Skate Advocate located in Howell, MI has them in stores.

Sole Brothers Shoe and Skate Company located in Norfolk, VA has them in stock now.

The Full Kit now available in Iowa City, IA. Might take phone orders not sure 319-248-1083

ftc Barcelona recieving them soon, they do have online store not sure if this is a in-store only release.

*Sorry for long post but I think its good to get a range of places up there for these quickstrike releases. But let me know if guys still want me to do this every couple of days, especially with the florals dropping at unpredictable times. Anyway hope this helps some people get their kicks. Cheers

Anyone know where I can get replacement laces for Janoskis? The laces on some of mine are beat.

quick question. this is my first pair of janoski canvas and i noticed when i tried the 11.5 it was annoying around the top of my foot well the middle part. will the canvas stretch out to be more comfortable or just go the half size up

quick question. this is my first pair of janoski canvas and i noticed when i tried the 11.5 it was annoying around the top of my foot well the middle part. will the canvas stretch out to be more comfortable or just go the half size up
I did post re sizing a few pages back.

They stretch with wear, that's the nature of the shoe.

0.5 up may seem good initially but when they've been broken in they might become too loose. That's what happened with me.

tl;dr: Its a skateboarding shoe, so you have to break them in. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Any spots online that have the volts in a 12? Or spots that do phone orders have it available still? Gladly appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks. :smokin

Thanks for the feedback guys!!
Any spots online that have the volts in a 12? Or spots that do phone orders have it available still? Gladly appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks.
smokin.gif
If you check my older post there are a few stores that have got them in, and could possibly take phone orders. But because these are a quickstrike release not alot of places are putting them up online, and due to the hype and all the few sites that do put them up usually sell out within half an hr.
Due to material they will stretch the more you use them. If its like a snug fit give it a couple of weeks and your feet will pretty much mold to it, i find. If you wear them regulary you have no problem. Half a size up may be too loose after awhile.
Anyone know where I can get replacement laces for Janoskis? The laces on some of mine are beat.
really love to know an answer to this as well. white laces pop on florals. so defs need a fresh white pair.

Damn I'm sick. My order summary came today and aparently the guy at Premier thought I was talking about the volts :frown: So I got a size 11 in the volts if someone's willing to trade for size 11 florals.

Why would you think they were selling the Florals? I posted a link to their website and the first picture was the Volts.

my EUROPEAN people.

FLORALS

dropping at http://www.skatestore.com/  on the 17th of April 12.00 (netherland local time I believe) sizes 5-12...

They don't have every country listed on their shipping information page but it says you can call or email them, so if you are desperate for a pair it's worth a shot.

call +31-70-3585884   or email  [email protected]

I did post re sizing a few pages back.

They stretch with wear, that's the nature of the shoe.

0.5 up may seem good initially but when they've been broken in they might become too loose. That's what happened with me.

tl;dr: Its a skateboarding shoe, so you have to break them in. Hope that helps.

thanks that does help alot i may have to rethink the size i always do this should of went with my gut. but thanks

Just wanna put out there that the skatepark of Tampa is releasing the volts today at 12 eastern. I know its kind of quick but its worth a try for phone orders (813) 247-1214

Also

I'm looking for a pair of florals in a US 12. I emailed the skatestore and they said they can't ship to the states, any Euro homies wanna help me out with a 12 shipped here would be greatly appreciated.

they sold out on concepts.com in like 37 seconds.

Big shout out to KMAC, that list is one of the best posts of the year haha 

Thanks guys. Wasn't going to do this the very next day but the appreciation has been awesome and hopefully this is helping.

By the way these aren't early releases, so ring up your local skateshop cause they will most likely be dropping this week. These are a general release but quickstrike so limited stock and selling super quick. As I mentioned before florals looking at May general release and with the amount of places getting ltwists you can be sure I'l make a list or the same length lol.

LEMON TWISTS

561 Skateboarding located in Florida quickstrike release now available 4-13

Westside Skate shop in Cleatwater?? have no idea where that is but they are available now.

Homegrown Skateshop in Ithaca NY with sizes 7-12, call 607-273-0430 for details.

Homage Brooklyn in NY available now in-store.

Southside Skateshop has two stores in TX they recieved stock in both shops availability now limited.

Xtreme Boardshop located in Culver City CA small boutique with limited sizes.

Ride Four Ever in Kansas has got them, I believe you can ring in and order them not 100%. But number is 913-888-7433

Black Diamond Skateshop Moorestown releasing Wednesday 11 am.

Persona in Nashua, NH and Lowell, MA dropping on the 20th in-store only.

Back
Top Bottom