[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Got a chance to cop a pair of lemon twist earlier. Bought from Nike Santa Monica

I emailed them yesterday

LEMON TWISTS

ships worldwide, little over retail but not rape prices.

just want to get this out there I'm am not forcing you guys to take my help or trust me, it is up to you if you decide to pull the trigger on these sites that you may not of heard of before. but i won't be accused if things go south. read terms and stuff before you order, it is really up to you guys.

but then again I wont post anything that I wouldn't trust.

http://www.grailstatus.com/product/nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-lemon-twist-qs    sz8-12

Copped the Lemon Twists yesterday at Blends LA. Spent 2 hours in traffic on the way back from my Nina's house in Highland Park tho.

Looking for a pair of florals in a size 4.5. I know some Euro shops carried them in that size, but it doesn't seem like any US stores do. Can anyone confirm this?

Anyone still looking for twists call civil in RI. 90 shipped.
(401) 383-1622

Thanks. This will be my first pair of Janoskis. Wanted to get pair for a long time now, but everytime I was about to, I just went with another pair of half cabs. This line might replace them. If these turn out good, next will be the black canvas for my everyday shoes. Going from Kobes and half cabs to Kobes and Janoskis lol.

Does anyone know when the Digi-camos hit the U.S.? I've been waiting for those the longest

I've seen shops say early to mid May, some accounts are getting them early but only a very few pair, probably in May they're gonna be a lot more common, and all these hypebeasts spending 150+ on them are gonna feel dumb when they could've got them for retail for just being patient.

I really hope that I can find a size 7 when the florals drop in the US. I've seen a lot of places overseas that only carry size 8 and above...

Florals are another in-store-only release.

Similar to the concords, but different angle of hype.

got my volts in an 11.5 and im def keeping that size. if anyone needs a 12 let me know not going for resell prices. just want my money back and help someone out.

Back
Top Bottom