[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Got my Volts today in London, very happy as I only paid UK retail (£59.99) but they are tight AF.

All my Janoskis are suede and leather so I guess the canvas is where the issue is.

Gonna have to get the shoe stretchers in them.

-------

Anyway my UK people for the Volts

Slam City Skates - East London - Instore only.

http://www.slamcity.com/blog/janoski-lemon-twist-release
020 3487 0577

Got mine from here this morning, they still had a few sizes left as there was only 3 of us there when they opened.
First come, first served, no reservations, no mail orders.

Consortium - Bournemouth (Outside London) - Instore only.
http://www.consortium.co.uk/nike-sb-stefan-janoski-lemon-twist-lemon-twist-black.html

01202 290482

Have sizes left, when I last spoke with them on the phone. First come first served again.

Stores that have said they might be getting them in this week:

Fifty Fifty - Bristol, UK

Scene Preston - Preston
, UK

Will update the list as I find new places.

Last edited:
Consortium also got FLORALS.. doubt they have any left though, but worth a shot. Check the START of the line from the Showroom, Kuala Lumpur sold out in like half an hour cray. Apparently people camping 10 hours outside the shopping centre looooool.
laugh.gif

Consortium also got FLORALS.. doubt they have any left though, but worth a shot. Check the START of the line from the Showroom, Kuala Lumpur sold out in like half an hour cray. Apparently people camping 10 hours outside the shopping centre looooool.
laugh.gif

What for Florals? If so that is crazy!

wow thats crazy. are florals popular because the whole flower print movement going on . i still dont get the big hype of them for some reason

I reckon its cause the whole camo thing is becoming the norm now, but this floral camo, it's new and different. Definitely the most creative sneaker so far this year

Makes sense the more. I look at them the more potential I see I may cop. These Jordan's are becoming an everyday thing for me

I reckon its cause the whole camo thing is becoming the norm now, but this floral camo, it's new and different. Definitely the most creative sneaker so far this year
It's just a mash up of two trends. Floral goes hard every summer, but kids literally can't get enough of it this year.
Fwiw, I think corks were the most creative release from Nike so far this year. Unique materials that actually have meaning.

Last edited:
Unless one of the nt brethren can cop a sz 10.5 and shoot for retail plus shipping and wait a couple months (I'll more than likely shoot a dub or two extra for the inconvenience... matter of fact I will) I won't be copping. SO, NT bros can you do me this favor I'm 1000% in making my promise; what's a man without his word? I've been drinking, but I'm good for it. PM if you think you can.

Last edited:
It's just a mash up of two trends. Floral goes hard every summer, but kids literally can't get enough of it this year.
Fwiw, I think corks were the most creative release from Nike so far this year. Unique materials that actually have meaning.
totallyyyy forgot its summer up there, love wearing my florals here cause its winter brings a little bit of colour and life to the dull outside lol.

its alot different from things nike have done, like volt cw has been round last couple of years, so lemon twists arent that special to me.

and yee corks are definitely up there, but i know people that have them and the cork just doesn't hold up with the flywire pulling it constantly. and with that price tag i dno its super creative but loses some points, well thats imo.

Maven in Burlington, VT has the Lemon Twist in stock. Not sure if they take phone orders, but if you're desperate it would be worth a shot.

(802) 859-1510

any tips on washing the styles made out of canvas? i know throwing the ones made of suede in the washing machine is a big no, but was wondering about what it'll do to the canvas. got a few dirty pairs that need a good washing.

any tips on washing the styles made out of canvas? i know throwing the ones made of suede in the washing machine is a big no, but was wondering about what it'll do to the canvas. got a few dirty pairs that need a good washing.
You can try and tell us if it's works! It's works on vans era so why not.. Or simply use Jason Markk premium kit!

Last edited:
Jason Markk kit is what you need, on canvas you don't need the premium brush.

On suede or nubuck, you will need the premium brush.

Does anyone know of replacement laces for the stock round (waxed?) black laces? The ones on my camos are tearing at every eyelet

Back
Top Bottom