[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Anyone know when the Janoski L series is coming out or if there is anywhere online with them? It looks interesting and Im guessing it'll be somewhat similar to the black/pecan premiums. I wonder what types of leather theyll have because on this video from tactics, there is an all black and a black and white one only.   and also today is the last day for 20% off on tactics.com

DAAAAAAAMNNN.  Wasn't feeling the black floral, but all 3 of these new ones are going to be a problem.  Just talked to my local, he confirms the 27th.  No MF'n 12 tho.  I'm thinking 11.5 now anyway.  They stretch like mad.

undecided on the desert camos. but im probly going to get the grey camos and i might as well get the whole pack right.... nikes got me again 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

RADIO SKATESHOP 970-925-9373 HAS THE DESERT FLORALS FOR PHONE ORDER NOW!!! SIZES 8-11.5

repped. I was gonna cop from new yak city in WA tomorrow, but these guys came through. Wondering if these new florals are more plentiful than the pink florals.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info on radio boardshop, managed to order my Sz 9 for $110 shipped. One of the shops in Seattle was going to release them today but was told by nike to hold off until the 27th.

Back
Top Bottom