[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Yeah so Nike reps are calling around telling shops they can't sell the camos til next weekend. If you have a spot to grab them now I would do so.

Just got my pair in from Embassy.

like i think some people posted before some shops released the latest camo jano's early this week. then according to one shop i asked they said they got a notice from Nike telling them not to release until the 27th.

like i think some people posted before some shops released the latest camo jano's early this week. then according to one shop i asked they said they got a notice from Nike telling them not to release until the 27th.
I don't know how true that is. A bunch of shops sold this week and alot announced the drops before hand so who knows

Atlas Skateshop is dropping the Fragment x Janoski in the Black CW and Wolf Grey CW 11AM Monday.

Huuuuuuge shout out to "John00" who forwarded the link that "Ron Goes Ham" posted on the Desert Digi Camo's! Can't thank you guys enough, grabbed a pair for myself and for my buddy.

Thanks!

Also rep code "Sdfy" works on Brickharbor if anyone needs it. 20% off.

Nike told the shops last minute on friday morning about the drop for the 27th. Some shops already had posted they will release them and did. Some spots who want to keep their SB account went by nikes call. The shop I went to had people waiting before the doors opened. Right after the first pair sold, Nike called and told them not to sell them. They had to turn away the rest of the people until next weekend. This was Nike pulling this. How they couldn't inform shops well in advance is beyond me. I'm sure the shops who continued to sell them will hear about it from Nike. Nike pulling the GOD card on shops. :smh:

Last edited:
I saw Janoski's and other Nike SB kicks at one footaction in my area... I was kinda surprised
the shoe is main stream now .. the demand of the janoski is really high you get all normal janoskis at footaction and footlocker shoe stores in general but only janoski you cant get are rare quickstrike shoes like new floral collection or premium janos .. you have to get them online or wait in line for them at local popular skateshops

i cant wait to add desert digi blue floral to my floral collection when they come in mail tuesday !!! 

the shoe is main stream now .. the demand of the janoski is really high you get all normal janoskis at footaction and footlocker shoe stores in general but only janoski you cant get are rare quickstrike shoes like new floral collection or premium janos .. you have to get them online or wait in line for them at local popular skateshops

I get that but I live in a area with 3 footactions or footlockers within in 20miles, but only one FA is carrying the line. I know about the skates shops, seeing that SPoT is bout 20mins from me

I get that but I live in a area with 3 footactions or footlockers within in 20miles, but only one FA is carrying the line. I know about the skates shops, seeing that SPoT is bout 20mins from me
yeah im in new port richey i used to live in tampa ... i was gonna get orange florals from spot but im phone ordering it next week 

Back
Top Bottom