[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

@dvlsfan30 repped!!! I just got home from school hoping these would still be online lol but thanks for the info! they also come with a freebie which is pretty nice haha

Went to a local shop....asking $150 for the digi's. Told him ebay isn't even up there yet. The nerve of some shops man. Can't hate tho, but I doubt these will resale like the OG florals.

I can't checkout when using Paypal.... it happened to me on NDC, on Premiere Skate and now on The House...

this sucks because all my money is in Paypal and not on my CC ..

I used paypal to checkout and everything went smooth
I am always having this error: 

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

All my $600 are on the Paypal account so I can't do anything but stare at my cart until others check the shoes out for themselves :frown:

Tried clearing my cache and everything... tried placing orders 1 by 1 instead of 2 pairs at once ... still nothing good happens. First time this happened to me

Last edited:

This transaction is invalid. Please return to the recipient's website to complete your transaction using their regular checkout flow.

All my $600 are on the Paypal account so I can't do anything but stare at my cart until others check the shoes out for themselves :frown:

Tried clearing my cache and everything... tried placing orders 1 by 1 instead of 2 pairs at once ... still nothing good happens. First time this happened to me
Have you tried ordering it through your phone? 

that happened to me too. had to use my card

Picked up a pair from the concord pacsun. I have the og florals and not sure how I feel about these compard to those. The colors seem all over the place on these and it's hard to make out what exactly the shoe is supposed to be. I think the black base really helps on the other pairs.

Went to a local shop....asking $150 for the digi's. Told him ebay isn't even up there yet. The nerve of some shops man. Can't hate tho, but I doubt these will resale like the OG florals.
No way they will. There is so much more stock available of this shoe. Not sure about the Orange numbers though next month.

Just got my order shipped from The House. I am really looking forward to see these in person.

Last edited:
Thanks for the sizing advice, was able to grab a pair of the florals from a local pacsun. For anyone going the in-store route, I was able to apply a 15% discount coupon I got by signing up for their email subscription. Hope that helps others save a few bucks.

Last edited:
^ ditto dude. went to work this morning and wasn't gonna order online. walked up to my local on lunch and grabbed the last 12. Look really good in person. The colors are way deeper (for lack of a better word) than all the pictures ive seen online.

^ ditto dude. went to work this morning and wasn't gonna order online. walked up to my local on lunch and grabbed the last 12. Look really good in person. The colors are way deeper (for lack of a better word) than all the pictures ive seen online.

Word. I thought I captured the colors well here.

Love these. I don't have the OG Florals. I've only seen them once/twice in person, and that was on one of my friend's. He's a size 8 (lol) so I couldn't really compare or visualize how they would look for me (I'm a 12-13)

I'M NOT going to pay ANYTHING over 120 for the OG florals either...

Back
Top Bottom