[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

too easy, hope everyone got their pair 
nthat.gif

all ndc releases should be like this. glad i held out until RD and got em for retail.

Those sold out fast, scooped a pair for my boy since hes stuck in class.

edit: damn, went back to grab a shirt and everythings gone.

Last edited:
I guess they restocked on NDC already cause they got some sizes back. Either that or people released them from their carts. Lol

woke up like 10 mins lol, but just checked NDC for the hell of it and they must have restocked or something. got my size, hopefully they come in!

got my 12 from NDC. keep trying anyone who wants these, sizes keep popping up on the page. They restocked the black florals 3 or 4 times so I could see them putting half the pairs up at 8 am and then slowly releasing more of them into the launch.

Nike is good at this- there are more shoes available than you think.

let an 11.5 go on NDC. didnt think the hype was real for these, but theyre selling out everywhere im looking. im sure ill come across a 12 eventually if i really want them.

they didn't sell out fast. they did the none available thing and then released a full size run like 2 mins later. i grabbed 1 pair, i'm still super happy about it. these will not have resell value.

Seems like these will be easy to get for whoever wants them. Called 5 pacsuns in the Chicago area and they all have them... up to sz 13 tho

Back
Top Bottom