[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I would rep someone for their time posting a few pics of "on feet" with the mids. I myself have several pairs of lows but have never seen the mids on feet to convince me to pull the trigger.

I would rep someone for their time posting a few pics of "on feet" with the mids. I myself have several pairs of lows but have never seen the mids on feet to convince me to pull the trigger.

just think of it like the vans chukkas. Its lamost the exact same shoe but with a nike sign.

these are a bit wooly as well, supposedly holiday releases

nike-stefan-janoski-mid-camo-1.jpg

Mids are nice, I have the brown and the black wingtip mids and they are cool.

Those are the only mids i've really messed with alongside the all black suede mids.

these are a bit wooly as well, supposedly holiday releases

nike-stefan-janoski-mid-camo-1.jpg

Those will be fall release ( around October) and they'r actually a Nike SB x Poler collab, they will be some stuffs Too, as crewneck, and maybe tents! Stay Tuned.

Any stores still selling the Digi Floral Camos? I know they havent released in the US yet.
Next month is the general release, so expect alot of places to stock them (however quickstrike release). I will keep my eyes open and make sure to get info out on here as soon as something pops up. Only florals I have seen pop up this week are on ebay or europe instore only. But should be hitting US soon

Floral should be available in more places than you think, just like the Volts.

If you try, you'll get a pair.

I know 2-3 Florals are a must for myself.

Twanzilla, Thanks dawg do you know around what day this month or next month? Or should I just wait for the email from Palace 5ive

Back
Top Bottom