[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Those look better than the old Camo's. I'm still hoping for the Pink Foils (Breast Cancer Awareness) even tho that's a pipe dream. Old Royals and Khaki/Hyper Reds my favorites tho. Anybody looking forward to any other release?

^ I personally like the first digi-floral camos better.

Idk whats up with the Pink Foils, but I know there's a pair of Atomic Red's that dropped not too long ago, the pics online make them look kinda pink. You might wanna check those out.

Desert Florals are a must cop.  I have the OG Iguana Camos and the Digi Florals V1 in the fold, passed on the black florals.

Damn those most recent picks really makes me wanna pick them up, even though I may not wear them much lol. Better than the first digis and the blacks imo

^ I personally like the first digi-floral camos better.

Idk whats up with the Pink Foils, but I know there's a pair of Atomic Red's that dropped not too long ago, the pics online make them look kinda pink. You might wanna check those out.
I seen the Atomic Red's and they cool, but those Pink Foils gad that vibrant pink. Was hoping to rock 'em with a Chargers BCA hat. Oh well, maybe dude that copped the samples will let me get 'em for the low. 
laugh.gif

How many pages ya'll expecting the beasts to add?

Looks like nike is gonna run the DigiFloral camo into the ground (as they do with pretty much everything lol) Orange CW scheduled for the fall.

My local skateshop messed up and started selling the new digi floral janoskis 2 weeks early. I was lucky enough to cop before their manager called and told them to take them off the shelves. 

Back
Top Bottom