[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Boo Pens. Haha

As we get closer to release day it seems like these orange digi florals aren't holding the hype. I'm glad too.

Bro, these will be so easy to get. Just go to Pacsun if your local is hyping em up (like mine is trying to lol)

:lol:

I was just about to work on them.

That's what I was thinking haha, otherwise you have a job like mine. What have you got planned dude?

can someone point me to an US online site selling redwood janoski size 6 please and sequioa filbert size 14

Last edited:
No one sells mint black janoski in size 9 anymore huh

I was in zumiez last week in my area. I can call and see if they have a pair.

Scratch that. They only have a 10. They also put the orange florals up on their wall. Dropping Saturday they said. Not a fan of zumiez but hoping I can grab a pair.

Last edited:
Repped. Thanks to pokeyneil30. If PacSun is dropping the mandarins, use code BIGTHANKS for 20% off. Today and tomorrow only. I couldn't wait so I went ahead and got them off Sundiego. Came out to about $80-81 with the discount and free shipping.

Last edited:
All the zumiez near me saying biggest size they're getting is 11.5.
Other than eBay, where are all the damn 14s?

does anyone know what time the mandarin florals will drop on zumiez or pacsun online? is it midnite eastern time?

i know there dropping on ndc at 5am pacific time, but if i can cop using a coupon code i'm trying that first.

BIGTHANKS code for pac sun not working for me i can sue the cost but the discount is not applied

BIGTHANKS code for pac sun not working for me i can sue the cost but the discount is not applied

That's weird. Is your order over $50 and some brands are excluded. Also, they changed the promo to today only because maybe they realized the mandarins are coming out tomorrow lol

Back
Top Bottom