[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Anyone get an Order Confirmation from SunDiego yet? I ordered mine yesterday morning and still nothing.
ordered yesterday morning as well, had confirmation almost instantly and shipping confirmation at 6pm.

subjects were "sundiego.com: new order  # _______" and "sundiego.com: shipment # _______"

went to my local pacsun to get em. had a FSR and I was the first one to buy according to the gal working there. nice and easy
smile.gif

DB JANOSKIS WILL SHIP UP TO SIZE 15 ! WOW 

wierd... never seen any size 15 janos before... cant even find 14s in the last 2 florals which were otherwise a near general release but found a 14 in the first florals which were much more limited... who makes these decision and why???

Anyone get an Order Confirmation from SunDiego yet? I ordered mine yesterday morning and still nothing.
I got an order conf on the site. Never for the email or tracking yet as well. Business hours are Monday through Friday. Hopefully ours get shipped. I don't feel like running to zumiez to buy a pair just incase since there seem like they will be available to get for a couple days. Just want one pair.

I got an order conf on the site. Never for the email or tracking yet as well. Business hours are Monday through Friday. Hopefully ours get shipped. I don't feel like running to zumiez to buy a pair just incase since there seem like they will be available to get for a couple days. Just want one pair.

Same here. I didn't think to take down the order confirmation on the site cuz I thought I'd get one on my email. I didn't want to get them anywhere else because sundiego was the only place I found with a discount on the shoes. My friend is in Florida though, and he got his for 25% off from PacSun with an in-store only coupon...

I made an account and to says processing still. Gonna call Monday
Same here. I didn't think to take down the order confirmation on the site cuz I thought I'd get one on my email. I didn't want to get them anywhere else because sundiego was the only place I found with a discount on the shoes. My friend is in Florida though, and he got his for 25% off from PacSun with an in-store only coupon...

Got a pair on NDC this morning and picked up another pair at Pacsun earlier. First thing I walked I was asked "here for the new shoes?" The guy that helped me recognized me cause I asked about the mandarins a week back. He let me switch the patterns for different pairs 8)

Got a pair from PAC sun. Used the 20% coupon they emailed me. It said it excludes nike products but the girl still gave me the discount. Ymmv Good luck

Got a pair from PAC sun. Used the 20% coupon they emailed me. It said it excludes nike products but the girl still gave me the discount. Ymmv Good luck

Dang! That's almost worth riding to the mall to try. How much was your total out the door? I have been thinking about getting them online from a place that gives you a free pair of socks and 5 percent off with free shipping.

the youth shelter cancelled my order like there was nothing wrong with it, saying "oh they immediately sold out when the store opened". OK, so what does that have to do with the sizes you posted you had on the site? Im never ordering from them again. they need to be put in the book of shady shops. Ive ordered from them before, but knowing online purchases arent secured, I suggest no one shop there for any premium release.

glad these are just premium GR, copped from pacsun just now and saved on shipping so screw them.

Last edited:
Gonna ID some Pendleton's on Monday for the first time. Can someone shed some insight on the cork vs. zoom inserts comfort wise? Tried searching the thread and couldn't find anything. 

I called today. They said as long as the page you placed the order on gave a confirmation number, then it went through regardless of the email. He also said they should be shipping out today, they had a lot of orders. Should be same situation for you.

Back
Top Bottom