[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Don't size down on the florals. Especially if you have a wider foot. I'm the same way and I went TTS
I actually sized down on digi florals because my local shop sold out of my size. They were really tight, until I switched out the zoom insoles with the thinner cork insoles. They fit a tad bit snug, but still comfortable

I wear a size 12 in Kobe 8's, with a little bit of room as well. My normal canvas/leather Janoski size is an 11.5. But the crocs ran really big for me in an 11.5(at least an inch of room), so I sized down to an 11. Fit was perfect. I don't wear an 11 in any other Jano. I would go with a size 10, if your normal Jano size is an 10.5. Hope this helps

thanks! with one size down, does it fit perfect with and without socks? considering i will wear cotton socks which are relatively a bit thicker

Wore these today since it's nice out. Still haven't broken them in and they're a little tight.

Incase any of you are thinking of getting Janoski Max L...

They use the "ortholite" insole from nike free.  

The janoski max = Airmax 90 (max air heel), Nike Free (forefoot), and Janoski Upper.  Imo...the janoski max, feels the most similar to the nike free shoe.   My nike free however is a size 10 (which is half a size bigger than my TTS 9.5)  everything else in this picture is size 9.5 

For sizing, left to right.  All of these are 9.5  The janoski max fits half a size too big imo (I should prob have gotten a size 9 instead).   The hacky sacks (canvas) fit snug in the toe box,  the black suede fits the best all around and has more room in the toe box.  

These are fresh. I like black kicks the most. Nothing is better than a blacked out shoe to me. And I have OCD with not wearing my favorite kicks In the rain. For some reason I don't like my kicks gettin water on them. Loll don't know why. These got the water repellent shield on the upper where water just slide right off them so these were a no brainer to me. I could care less about the crazy bright 3m reflective lines tho which is the main selling point for these kicks. But in that tactics video above he didn't even mention the water repellent shield but on nikes site for this shoe they have it listed in the tech and description features. Plus I like the look of lunar Janos slightly more than regular zoom Janos. Just copped these and the black white wood gains which are fresh as hell too. That reviewer Benson from tactics is a clown tho. He stays arguin with people's comments on YouTube and talkin mad ish. But tactics be gettin all the new Janos and sb's before anyone else to review.

Last edited:
Can someone post the insole for lunar janoskis.  are they a lot thicker?  Do they bottom out fast?  I like lunar shoes, always my main concern is how long they will last.   I love zoom cuz they seem to last forever.  

How is the quality and warmth of the Pendleton janoskis on id. Thinkin about id'ing a pair of Pendleton wools for the winter to keep my toes warm in the east coast winters. If anyone has a pair and has any info it'd be appreciated.

Can someone post the insole for lunar janoskis.  are they a lot thicker?  Do they bottom out fast?  I like lunar shoes, always my main concern is how long they will last.   I love zoom cuz they seem to last forever.  
I've swapped out the lunar sole and dropped in a janoski zoom sole in the PROD 6 and Lunar Janoski, fit was perfect. 

I prefer the zoom and it worked in the PROD 6 better than the lunar Jano. 

I also swap out the cork sole in the wool Janoski for zoom

Would love a full length zoom jano 
How is the quality and warmth of the Pendleton janoskis on id. Thinkin about id'ing a pair of Pendleton wools for the winter to keep my toes warm in the east coast winters. If anyone has a pair and has any info it'd be appreciated.
I have the mid wool janoski that dropped in 13. grey/terracotta colorway. the wool is not that thick and any water soaks right into them. got caught in a snowy day in Chi last year with them and it was not ideal, granted it was 10 degrees

Man the Cool Grey Janoski Max's are so clean. Really thinking about copping them. I have the midnight navy ones and they are too comfy, but they are pretty beat now since I wear them all the time lol

Hi everyone can you help me where can i buy legit nike sb satire here in manila, philippines?

Back
Top Bottom