Official Nike Sharkley Post

i rock an 8 but could only find these on ebay. copped in a 8.5 but it's a little roomy in the front, and we all know that leads to mad creases.
photo-795618.jpg

copped these in an 7.5 and they fit like a dream
photo-765387.jpg

i haven't been on this board in years but i didn't know where else to turn. does anyone in the bay area know where i can cop more of thewhite/black/purple quickstrikes? i hit up everywhere from haight to darkside, to huf and even workmans and got NOTHING. any leads, bay area?

NYC heads, training camp on 6th has a sz 14 left of the quickstrikes.

almost decided to buy them but i cant see myself rockin a 14, even if i am a 13

they look humongous

damn, that's the only thing i miss about living in the tri-state. NYC/NJ had some quality spots where you knew you could go to pick up the quickstrikes,hyperstrikes and all the other good stuff. training camp rules!

how do the sharkleys fit? i wear 13, but i think my foot is shrinking as i get old! i have sz 12 VI's that fit pretty well... i also copped 2 pairs of 12.5nikeID dunks that fit pretty good too. i only have a choice of sz 12 or 13 in these sharkleys and im not sure which would be better. im about to cop right nowso i probably wont get a reply in time, but im just asking...

bahhhhh just copped sz 13.. whatever hope its not rediculous on me. i figured to cop the sz 12 cause the straps make your foot look bulky but then again i dontwant to be uncomfortable if it is too tight.. dah well fug it.

For those who have balled in them, which shoe(s) would you compare them to? In regards to performance and lockdown fit?

(I've only balled in them a couple times)

yeah i thought the same thing. still waiting on a white patent columbia XI look-a-like...haha

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

a5e35369eff9b67e1f308883e1c0195f76d57b4.jpg

Best 85$ i ever spent on kicks

Any information on where I can get these at? I've been looking for a great shoe with some purple in it for the longest time. The GR on Eastbay is wackin comparison.

Originally Posted by YRoK FFolohCiN

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

Any information on where I can get these at? I've been looking for a great shoe with some purple in it for the longest time. The GR on Eastbay is wack in comparison.

by now maybe a few online sites might have some sizes or ebay is ya best bet

i got these at training camp, and i think were only released to urban accounts

Back
Top Bottom