Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

People are going to regret sleeping on these.....13,9,9.5, and 10 are all gone....
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Louis Williams....Class of 2005....Just wait...

Can anyone of the NTer's help me out to hook up a pair of VC IV all star in size 8 or 8.5? I am from Toronto Canada and is willing to trade a pair of T-dot VC IV for the All Star VC IV.

Please E-mail me @ [email protected].

Much Appreciated!!!

footsolider7,
I just E-mail you back this morning. What size are you looking for the T-dot VC IV? Plese let me know we can work something out. Thanks!

E-mail @ [email protected]

:D
happy.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
happy.gif

Hi HeLLxRiSes,
Sorry for the confusion. For some reason I thought you are footsolider7. As per my previous E-mail sent to you this morning, I am able to get the following sizes( 8, 8.5, 9 and 10.5. Sorry run out of size 9) If you are still interested, please let me know. I would like to do a trade for a pair of VC All Star in size 8 or 8.5.

Thanks!
happy.gif
>:
mad.gif
happy.gif

[email protected]

They just delivered my All Star VC IV's....not too bad, although i love the red/white/blue colorway...I'm still on the fence about them though....I may end up returning them.

Rocawear, hit me up at [email protected]

I may be interested in them. Anyone looking to sell the VC IV's in the 125 Shipped price range or to trade them one for one for the T-Dot VC IV's holla at me.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

Anyone wants to trade? I want to trade a VC4ASG size 10 for a T-dot VC4 size 9.5 or 10.

so after 11 pages, when are the white/silver or white/caro coming out?

nikebasketball says spring for the white/silver but that really amounts to squat. why can't they just give us a date?

dont' tell me these are limited too....
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose

Hey K3y,
I need a pair of VC IV ASG in size 8.5. Please let me know if you are interested doing the trade. I might be able to get a pair of VC IV T-dot in size 10.

E-mail: [email protected]

happy.gif
:evil:
devil.gif
happy.gif

I got a VC IV All astar in 13 and 12

125 shipped ebay id jameso921 bout as legit as they come. Maybe even more legit than legit. Anyway I will postpics of the 13's soon and the 12's once stupid UPS reroutes the package.
Looking for Team Jordan 1 sz 13 DS or VNDS

I got an 11.5......125 shipped
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Louis Williams....Class of 2005....Just wait...

I'm looking to get these in the white/black/red colorway and wanted to know how these run? Thanks!

Don't know if this has been posted or not. Just thought I'd share. A VC IV colorway to accomodate Carter's High School, BUCS. Samples that were taken from a camera phone. Don't mind the Adidas box.

86765407.jpg

*edit: There are also more details on nikebasketball.com.

Back
Top Bottom