Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

f5255f96.jpg

f5255fcd.jpg

f5255fb0.jpg

MY PRIDE AND GLORY :pimp:
pimp.gif

so the "limited" vince all stars are the exact same as the GRs in europe/asia, right?
it seems like they aint really limited

Always, and forever[/i]

well the vc iv all stars are in a spot in milwaukee, wi if that helps with the supposed limited number of these

anyone got any idea when the white/caro are dropping
and if they are limited or what

are those pics above (kicksten4 post) the "all-stars"? I thought on the allstars the backing was royal blue, not white

hmm....so limited or not?

cuz i wanna pick up a pair of the all stars but it'll be prettyhard for me to get if its "limited"
"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley
"The only way to stop Steve Nash is to hope he goes home today and doesn't find a way to come to the game tomorrow." - Jalen Rose

Man they need to release a black-chrome colorway of this shoe
DAMN.....I JUST LOVE BASKETBALL SHOES

check out nikebasketball.com. it says they will be released tomarrow at 8 pm. just wondering if the 2k5 will still be releasing tomarrow night.

edit:
2k5s are pushed back too

Here's the white/carolina ones... I was hoping they'd release this color as lows, oh well...
ShoxVCIV.jpg

^^^
By FAR the best colorway of that shoe. I'm not even gonna wait for a sale for those. white/black/reds will be copped as well, but probably not at retail
HEAT
MEMBER 4
Don't Let The Sleepy Eyes Fool You...​

Back
Top Bottom