Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

free shipping didnt work for me.....and i used a Visa. oh well, feels good not to pay 160+ (jordans) for a pair of shoes i really want.

Got mines, but you can't get the shoes at the collection area. IT's confusing cause the link is blocked, which is very stupid, but it says buy.

For the free visa shipping code make sure you guys are logged into your accounts. If you don't have one just create one real quick and it should work out fine. Hope that helps.

Only 1 per household
"The court has become my psychologist. It's my time to get away from all the hassles and problems. It's my moment."
- Kobe Bryant

Louis Williams....Class of 2005....Just wait...

Well just ordered the AS Shox VCIV off of NT. Already got confirmation. Lets hope it doesn't get cancelled. One down and one to go. Tomorrow the ones I really want......
LSU TIGERS -THE 2003 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

mannyomar22:

I can make you a one for one trade the T-Dot VC IV's for the All-star vcs. I know the TDot VCs are worth more than the All Stars but I can get you one in the size 9.5 if you get me a pair of the all stars in 10.5 and send them to me.

my msn account is [email protected] and my email is [email protected] so let me know
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

^^ no its n't free for 2 day shipping however they will deduct $7 from the total so it's only $4 for 2 day shipping which is a pretty good deal.

Just ordered a size 12....I'm still on the fence about these, but i ordered cauz I didnt want to be sorry for sleeping on them later. ahhahaha

Proof Vince has fallen off, 2 hours have gone by and still a full-size run.
tired.gif

...hate it or love it, the underdog's on top, and I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop...

mannyomar22:

hit me up by msn or email because this post is getting too cluttered. 11.5 will do because i doubt I'll be rocking these All-Stars in any event. Let me know though via email. We can maybe work something out.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

13's are the only size gone...already 1:30 am
grin.gif

...hate it or love it, the underdog's on top, and I'm gonna shine homie until my heart stop...

12:15 and they still have every size except the 13s. i thought these were gonna be hard to get. guess not.

Back
Top Bottom