**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Fkin a .. nike canceled my blk tech knit joggers order, now im stuck with gift cards from newegg .. smh

Last edited:
Fkin a .. nike canceled my blk tech knit joggers order, now im stuck with gift cards from newegg .. smh
You scared me. I raced to my email to see if mine was cancelled too... Did they say why they cancelled yours? Try reordering if it's still in stock.

i tried looking for this info but all the different versions of the pants confuse me lol. was interested to buy those sportswear TF pants at 65 bucks on NDC.  I have some of the heather grey/volt with the white zipper TF pants.  Should i get the sportswear TF pants in the same size? wondering since i noticed some mentions of the sportswear TF fitting a little more loose? tia guys 

Last edited:
didnt even realize that. Looks like they brought back the liberos :smokin. smart, the fit on the joggers didnt look good at all.

i like the joggers way more than the liberos. liberos look like pajamas to me, which is not what i'm going for.

you're the first ive seen to say they like the joggers :lol: everyone else has complained about how tight they are

personally, liberos >>>

Last edited:

i tried looking for this info but all the different versions of the pants confuse me lol. was interested to buy those sportswear TF pants at 65 bucks on NDC.  I have some of the heather grey/volt with the white zipper TF pants.  Should i get the sportswear TF pants in the same size? wondering since i noticed some mentions of the sportswear TF fitting a little more loose? tia guys 
Just buy a pair and return them if you dont like them. 

Marshalls brick and toms river nj update

Brick still had the black aeroloft tech fleece with hood jacket in xl and XXL. Still 129
1 each size
One carbon heather funnel neck xl for $40

Toms river had 2 pairs of small cropped black pants for $29. I copped.
Xsmall tech knit shorts $15. Blue colorway
Also Red tech knit short sleeve 3xl and 2xl $39.99

Local Burlington had crap the other day

Last edited:

You scared me. I raced to my email to see if mine was cancelled too... Did they say why they cancelled yours? Try reordering if it's still in stock.
yeah came back in stock and spoke to cs... they gave me a 10% and told me to reorder.. ill take it.

EDIT: in hindsight i shouldve kept the 10% but i thought since i dont really order anything off nike in bulk might as well take the $8.

now all i am looking for is the tech knit libero pant in anthracite / black (2015)

Last edited:

yeah came back in stock and spoke to cs... they gave me a 10% and told me to reorder.. ill take it.

EDIT: in hindsight i shouldve kept the 10% but i thought since i dont really order anything off nike in bulk might as well take the $8.

now all i am looking for is the tech knit libero pant in anthracite / black (2015)
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-knit-mens-pants/pid-10747098/pgid-11625885

Right here, not 2015 version, but the only difference is that it fits tighter i heard. 

SHEESH that $195 price tag is steeeeeeep. I'd need that centre214 40% off retail price again to even consider it lmao.
I feel ya on that one man! 

Due to help and information on this thread, I was able to cop both Libero colors for less than $100 each....i'd say just keep monitoring this thread, maybe someone will see something.  

I'd have to say that the Liberos are the best joggers i own....

I feel ya on that one man! 
Due to help and information on this thread, I was able to cop both Libero colors for less than $100 each....i'd say just keep monitoring this thread, maybe someone will see something.  

I'd have to say that the Liberos are the best joggers i own....

The Libero and the Tech knit jogger are two different things. The Libero is actually not a jogger (it's not as tapered)

The Libero and the Tech knit jogger are two different things. The Libero is actually not a jogger (it's not as tapered)
I don't know man, Liberos fit like joggers to me.  It's just a loose fitting jogger.  

Isn't a jogger anything with a tapered bottom anyways or am I mistaken?  The bottom cuffs on the Libero are the same as any other joggers i own. 

Back
Top Bottom