**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Was wearing my TF 2.0 pants and yeah the quality on these is so much better. My black pair has no pilling at all compared to the newer pants. Just wished that left pocket wasn’t so darn shallow.

I remember these were quite tight at the thighs tho. Liked them nevertheless.

4A451AC4-3A35-492D-9C87-9996F175C7B5.png
4A451AC4-3A35-492D-9C87-9996F175C7B5.png

Can anyone ID this top? I’ve never seen it before.

Attachments

• A86999B3-806C-403F-B51C-8C781C999F28.png
    A86999B3-806C-403F-B51C-8C781C999F28.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 27
Yeah it's the tech fleece parka. You can google 805142 for the product number. My outlet was selling these for 90 and I think NDC was selling them for cheaper during a flash sale 2 weeks ago. They're obviously oversized but look GREAT. Gives off a "tech wear" look. Got the all black parka and it's super sleek and fights off the cold on snowy days.

Large hasta TK WR came in. The length is longer to my liking but ofcourse it’s loose just under the chest and down :lol:. Can’t win. So my suggestion to anyone looking for the more fitted look is to size down as most have said. I may still keep this large

Large hasta TK WR came in. The length is longer to my liking but ofcourse it’s loose just under the chest and down :lol:. Can’t win. So my suggestion to anyone looking for the more fitted look is to size down as most have said. I may still keep this large

I don't own this piece, but I assume the TK stretches out after some wears?

Yeah it's the tech fleece parka. You can google 805142 for the product number. My outlet was selling these for 90 and I think NDC was selling them for cheaper during a flash sale 2 weeks ago. They're obviously oversized but look GREAT. Gives off a "tech wear" look. Got the all black parka and it's super sleek and fights off the cold on snowy days.
Thank you for the info

I don't own this piece, but I assume the TK stretches out after some wears?
I haven’t worn mine enough to notice but I can tell you the material itself is very stretchy with movement. Don’t know if it actually stretches out

I haven’t worn mine enough to notice but I can tell you the material itself is very stretchy with movement. Don’t know if it actually stretches out

I'm thinking if I get a TK one and size down and it's a little tight, the material might eventually stretch out like tech fleece does. But you're right, I've felt TK and it's super stretchy so sizing down isn't a big problem.

What’s a good price for a pair of 1st gen Tech Fleece Pants with tags? Just want to get an idea of the outlet prices

I'm thinking if I get a TK one and size down and it's a little tight, the material might eventually stretch out like tech fleece does. But you're right, I've felt TK and it's super stretchy so sizing down isn't a big problem.

Don’t size down on TK.

Just received my first TK Windrunner (Hasta), and it definitely runs large (for me at least). I’m really glad I opted for one size smaller than my usual. Thanks for the help with the fit, NT!

I’m itching to grab the grey cw now SMH

Just received my first TK Windrunner (Hasta), and it definitely runs large (for me at least). I’m really glad I opted for one size smaller than my usual. Thanks for the help with the fit, NT!

Been looking for the grey ever since I got the black but have been unsuccessful

You guys need to search eBay because I’ve been seeing grey ones for a decent price. Much more sizes than the hasta

So you size down in TK jacket and still run larger? How's the comfort compared to TF?

So you size down in TK jacket and still run larger? How's the comfort compared to TF?

I meant, in general, TK fits larger. Therefore, going down one size would be the best fit (for me at least) and a closer equivalent to TF sizing. Just by trying it on, I prefer TK more.

You guys need to search eBay because I’ve been seeing grey ones for a decent price. Much more sizes than the hasta

Usually the best prices for the TK windrunner on ebay are the black and dark blue ones, and no surprise cause you can't see that cool marbled look on the dark colors. Gray ones are usually more expensive. Also the smaller sizes are less available (No love for smalls. Guess too many people sizing down lol)

Last edited:
Usually the best prices for the TK windrunner on ebay are the black and dark blue ones, and no surprise cause you can't see that cool marbled look on the dark colors. Gray ones are usually more expensive. Also the smaller sizes are less available (No love for smalls. Guess too many people sizing down lol)
Funny you say that cause I’ve been looking for a black one and they’re more expensive than the grey one I bought

Funny you say that cause I’ve been looking for a black one and they’re more expensive than the grey one I bought

I think grey is overall in more demand. Right now black and

I guess availability is just random on ebay lol. I think grey is the most popular. On youtube, most reviews for this jacket are the grey one.

E1DCC6AA-F364-4299-9761-40F227D78A97.jpeg
Just scored two pair of the 1st gen Tech Fleece Jogger from a local reseller for $35US each. The light grey and this dark grey I’ve never seen. Apparently a sample colour. Funny I sold a used pair of light grey for more last fall

Attachments

• C88C0A6E-07D2-472D-971B-F6366BAD8654.jpeg
    C88C0A6E-07D2-472D-971B-F6366BAD8654.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 4
E1DCC6AA-F364-4299-9761-40F227D78A97.jpeg
Just scored two pair of the 1st gen Tech Fleece Jogger from a local reseller for $35US each. The light grey and this dark grey I’ve never seen. Apparently a sample colour. Funny I sold a used pair of light grey for more last fall
Better check for stains lol. Great pickups

Back
Top Bottom