**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Ok. I understand the consensus on TK Pants is to size down to avoid diaper butt. BUT what about the length? I’m a L in TF pants and have a lead on a TK pair in Medium but worried they’ll look like floods on me.

Ok. I understand the consensus on TK Pants is to size down to avoid diaper butt. BUT what about the length? I’m a L in TF pants and have a lead on a TK pair in Medium but worried they’ll look like floods on me.
Imo they run about the same length as each other. I have both TK Liberos and TF 2.0 joggers in a size small which is my true size in Nike pants. I dont own the newer TK pants but have tried them on and the length was about the same. I will say that having a bit of a shorter length and no diaper butt is way better than good length with diaper butt.

Whaaat? I thought only the liberos would have a (slight) diaper butt issue. Still remember when ppl in this thread call the TK joggers "tights". Guess nike made hell of an upgrade on the newer versions.

Whaaat? I thought only the liberos would have a (slight) diaper butt issue. Still remember when ppl in this thread call the TK joggers "tights".
Lol idk man but mine has a pretty bad diaper butt making me look like Tommy Pickles. I would have been real happy if i could have sized down to an XS but the smallest the outlet had was a small. I even soaked them in hot water and machine dried hot. Maybe i should hop on some booty workout plans

Lol idk man but mine has a pretty bad diaper butt making me look like Tommy Pickles. I would have been real happy if i could have sized down to an XS but the smallest the outlet had was a small. I even soaked them in hot water and machine dried hot. Maybe i should hop on some booty workout plans

I think you'd be pleased with the older TK joggers (style code 810560). Liberos do have more give around the crotch/hip as the style itself is technically that of soccer training pants.

I think you'd be pleased with the older TK joggers (style code 810560). Liberos do have more give around the crotch/hip as the style itself is technically that of soccer training pants.
When i bought my liberos, they had these there and i tried on a pair. I liked them way better. Although, i wanted a black pair and they didnt have it. It was the grey one (065). I almost bought it but both of my TF and TK Windrunners are grey. Kinda regret not buying that one instead.

Alright. My NTers came through on the size down reco for the TK. I’m amazed how stretchy they are and mad comfortable. The grey will match my TK windrunner.

Best part. After selling one of the TF Joggers I bought a few days ago for a nice mark up, scored these for literally the same $35US paid for the TF.

Gonna try to score a black pair when I head south on business next week.

#winning

Last edited:
Alright. My NTers came through on the size down reco for the TK. I’m amazed how stretchy they are and mad comfortable. The grey will match my TK windrunner.

Best part. After selling one of the TK I bought a few days ago for a nice mark up, scored these for literally the same $35US paid for the TF.

Gonna try to score a black pair when I head south on business next week.

#winning

You talking about the joggers, right? Nice finds. Remember to add a little bit of extra color to break up a full grey jacket/jogger suit. I sometime use a long shirt underneath the jacket to add some blacks/white to the outfit.

Hello everyone! Been awhile since I've been here...

Anyway, thought I'd share my new Tech Fleece pick-up. Definitely the same as the regular Tech Fleece Repel Windrunner, except it has the USOC hits on there. Other than that, nothing new... still has water-repellency and runs on the looser side. Although I could go a size down, I stuck with true size since I like the looser fit. Also did not pay retail for this, so that helps, hehe.

Bonus picture of it being worn. Sorry for the subpar quality picture. The outfit consists of the jacket along with a black "Speed Destroyed" shirt, NikeLab Essentials Cargo pants, and the Air Max 270s in case anyone is curious.

39485722034_921038d7ee_b.jpg

39485722434_f203a244c3_b.jpg

Anyway, thought I'd share my new Tech Fleece pick-up. Definitely the same as the regular Tech Fleece Repel Windrunner, except it has the USOC hits on there. Other than that, nothing new... still has water-repellency and runs on the looser side. Although I could go a size down, I stuck with true size since I like the looser fit. Also did not pay retail for this, so that helps, hehe.

Bonus picture of it being worn. Sorry for the subpar quality picture. The outfit consists of the jacket along with a black "Speed Destroyed" shirt, NikeLab Essentials Cargo pants, and the Air Max 270s in case anyone is curious.

Dope fit. The outfit would also look great with a louder shoe.

so size down for standard tf size or is it a tweener where i should order both sizes i'm looking at to get the right one?

so size down for standard tf size or is it a tweener where i should order both sizes i'm looking at to get the right one?

I'd say go pick whatever size you normally get for a fitted nike hoodie (so basically tts). TF does stretch a little bit with wear but its not designed to be stretchy like TK

I would actually say that it's a 'tweener. If you want a snug fit, go a size down. If you want the true fit of the jacket where it'll run loose, stick with true size.

I would actually say that it's a 'tweener. If you want a snug fit, go a size down. If you want the true fit of the jacket where it'll run loose, stick with true size.
cool. not sure of which fit i'll prefer on this so i just placed an order with both sizes. thank you, nike return policy.

Alright NTers. What are the good outlet store brands I should hit stateside for some good tech fleece apparel? I’ve already identified a couple of Nike Factory stores in the vacinity of my travels but based on what I’ve read here, some of the better deals are found elsewhere (Marshall’s, Ross)?

^ marshalls, tj maxx, and Ross are all hit or miss when it comes to tech fleece.... and in my experience, it's usually a miss. I haven't seen too much of the newer tech fleece there. It seemed to be there somewhat often about a year or two ago. My experience might be different than others though.

For these off price stores, you have to be patient. Pick your favorite one and go there once a week. You're gonna have some come ups... eventually. The drought can last as long as 4 months (as I can recall).

But for a traveler, maybe you should try to pin down brands with larger stores, such as Burlington coat factory(their stores are HUGE). My experience is that they never get too dry. Tj and Marshalls are hit or miss. Ross is extremely hit or miss, but may have the craziest of deals.

Of course, if any nike clearance store is on your itinerary, forget about all these other store brands and just go there as often as you can lol.

^ marshalls, tj maxx, and Ross are all hit or miss when it comes to tech fleece.... and in my experience, it's usually a miss. I haven't seen too much of the newer tech fleece there. It seemed to be there somewhat often about a year or two ago. My experience might be different than others though.
For these off price stores, you have to be patient. Pick your favorite one and go there once a week. You're gonna have some come ups... eventually. The drought can last as long as 4 months (as I can recall).

But for a traveler, maybe you should try to pin down brands with larger stores, such as Burlington coat factory(their stores are HUGE). My experience is that they never get too dry. Tj and Marshalls are hit or miss. Ross is extremely hit or miss, but may have the craziest of deals.

Of course, if any nike clearance store is on your itinerary, forget about all these other store brands and just go there as often as you can lol.
Tech fleece has been minimal of late at marshalls and tj maxx in the New Jersey area
Mostly some tech knit bombers lately.
Thanks for the feedback. Apparently there's a TJ Maxx and Marshalls nearby - and a Burlington just up the street. I've got an afternoon to kill before the business meetings start so I may hit all of them AND the factory store!

Qq
Alright NTers. What are the good outlet store brands I should hit stateside for some good tech fleece apparel? I’ve already identified a couple of Nike Factory stores in the vacinity of my travels but based on what I’ve read here, some of the better deals are found elsewhere (Marshall’s, Ross)?

A lot of us here got into a system of checking out marshalls, ross, tjmax, and burlington coat factory every week. I've found last year model tech fleece and tech knit jackets, hoodies, and shorts. Most are XL and above or super small sizes.
There are steals there, but you gotta be have patience to wait for prices to get discounted AND be quick to grab the item as soon as prices are slashed.

Qq

A lot of us here got into a system of checking out marshalls, ross, tjmax, and burlington coat factory every week. I've found last year model tech fleece and tech knit jackets, hoodies, and shorts. Most are XL and above or super small sizes.
There are steals there, but you gotta be have patience to wait for prices to get discounted AND be quick to grab the item as soon as prices are slashed.
Sadly I will only have one day to shop so hopefully the discount gods are on my side

Back
Top Bottom