**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Usually the best prices for the TK windrunner on ebay are the black and dark blue ones, and no surprise cause you can't see that cool marbled look on the dark colors. Gray ones are usually more expensive. Also the smaller sizes are less available (No love for smalls. Guess too many people sizing down lol)
Bought my grey one on eBay for ~$130 back in November i think. Size small too. Im thinking of picking up the black one

Bought my grey one on eBay for ~$130 back in November i think. Size small too. Im thinking of picking up the black one

You guys are the biggest salesman for nike. I didn't want that jacket at first but now I'm stalking ebay listings lol I'll trust the size down crowd since medium is my usual fitted size, but I don't want any extra fabric so looking for small

You guys are the biggest salesman for nike. I didn't want that jacket at first but now I'm stalking ebay listings lol I'll trust the size down crowd since medium is my usual fitted size, but I don't want any extra fabric so looking for small

Id say to size down from your regular Nike jacket size. For me, i have a TF Windrunner in a M that fits long but ok in the shoulders and chest. However my Nike shirts and TK Windrunner are all size Small. My TK WR fits damn near perfect

You know what's the difference between 1st and 2nd gen tech fleece pants? What's the product code on the pants tag?
Product Code is 545343. I was just guessing based on the design - isn't the 2nd gen the ones with the multicolour (grey/black)

E1DCC6AA-F364-4299-9761-40F227D78A97.jpeg
Just scored two pair of the 1st gen Tech Fleece Jogger from a local reseller for $35US each. The light grey and this dark grey I’ve never seen. Apparently a sample colour. Funny I sold a used pair of light grey for more last fall

Are the 1st gens the one with diaper butt? I don’t think those are a sample color, I have the same pair

Are the 1st gens the one with diaper butt? I don’t think those are a sample color, I have the same pair
I don't know about diaper butt. My *** is rotund so I don't think it will be a problem!

I'd never seen this colourway on NDC or in general out and about hence why I thought it was a sample. But couldn't say no to that price.

I don’t blame you, that’s a steal imo. I live in my TF pants all winter
Really? I don't find them THAT warm - especially for Canadian winters. More of a spring wear for me.

Winter time I'm all about my Uniqlo lined pants. Two pairs get cycled on the daily all winter!!

any of you guys wear tech fleece as an insulating mid layer? thinking about wearing my tech fleece crew under a lightweight puff in 30 deg iceland weather. tf alone is warm at all in cold weather.

any of you guys wear tech fleece as an insulating mid layer? thinking about wearing my tech fleece crew under a lightweight puff in 30 deg iceland weather. tf alone is warm at all in cold weather.

TF is great for an insulating layer. Throw on a puffer, windbreaker, etc over it. So when you go indoors, take off the outer layer and you're still looking fresh.

Iceland is a ‘damp cold’-gets in your bones -so while the TF is a good base layer, you may want to get a proper top waterproof layer

Back
Top Bottom