**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Never seen both tech knit and av15 knit in person. Are pants made of both materials suitable for summer? I was looking for some tech fleece analogue for warm weather. Or maybe there is something else besides tech knit and av15?

Don't have any tech knit joggers, but the av15 knit joggers I got would work in the summer. They're the lightest joggers I own and they have ventilation zones.

Never seen both tech knit and av15 knit in person. Are pants made of both materials suitable for summer? I was looking for some tech fleece analogue for warm weather. Or maybe there is something else besides tech knit and av15?

I have TK Libero Joggers. I think they would be ok for summer. They do have vent zones however the knit is a little thick. I personally wouldnt wear them in 70F + weather.

But i think these would be better Tech Knit pants for summer
https://m.eastbay.com/index.cfm?uri...LzDdwrwUDy_5ZvAn-MccKQqB51Y2Xk80aAkD9EALw_wcB

they invoiced a pair with the code

How difficult is it to order from them? Never seen a site require a phone in and email form like this for pants lol.

edit: how do you know you're getting 30% off? dont see it anywhere

Last edited:
Emails are going out that outlets are indeed having 30% off friends and family feb 22-26. Still haven't gotten anything but I'm checking nike app inbox constantly.

Emails are going out that outlets are indeed having 30% off friends and family feb 22-26. Still haven't gotten anything but I'm checking nike app inbox constantly.
Got my email earlier today. Thinking about heading out to the outlets tomorrow to check what TK they have this time. I just hope they have my size.

Gotta give you guys credit. Finding the steals you all post ain’t easy My 2 outlet shops in Ohio weren’t fruitful. Scored some tech knit joggers for the wife for $52, but nothing for me at the Factory stores. I did score a pair of TF shorts from Burlington Coat Factory for $30 Saw some deals on the Kommuter QS at both outlets but wasn’t feeling the shoe in person. I may cave and pick them up on the way out.

How difficult is it to order from them? Never seen a site require a phone in and email form like this for pants lol.

edit: how do you know you're getting 30% off? dont see it anywhere

its in the invoice, thats where you see it. they send you a checkout link and thats it

Gotta give you guys credit. Finding the steals you all post ain’t easy My 2 outlet shops in Ohio weren’t fruitful. Scored some tech knit joggers for the wife for $52, but nothing for me at the Factory stores. I did score a pair of TF shorts from Burlington Coat Factory for $30 Saw some deals on the Kommuter QS at both outlets but wasn’t feeling the shoe in person. I may cave and pick them up on the way out.

No problem brother this thread has a tight group of nike brethren. When I'm stuck at the computer studying for exams, looking for deals and steals really helps with the boredom lol

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a pair of tech knit joggers in the blue Heather obsidian color, size large.

I have grey and black. Been wanting these for a minute, love the color but cheapest I’ve found is eBay at like 140 shipped

Went to the outlet today thinking the F&F 30% off started today. I saw a bunch of the grey TK Long sleeve. Unfortunately they didnt have my size, but they had a ton of mediums, larges and XLs.

Got the normally 100 dollar gray tech fleece joggers for 60. (with 30% off and 10 dollar survey code). Not a home run steal but decent price. Also randomly saw a tech fleece windrunner in the clearance rack (full price though). Never saw the windrunners at an outlet. Would have still copped with 30% off but too small.

Two questions:

Those who have Tech Knit shirts, which one would you guys recommend? Im thinking of getting a couple for the gym and for the upcoming warm weather. If you have the product number, that would be awesome

Also, has there been any word of new Tech Knit products coming out for this year?

I would not work out in tech knit. It’s not meant for that kind of wear.

And no, haven’t heard of new TK stuff for a few seasons now

Two questions:

Those who have Tech Knit shirts, which one would you guys recommend? Im thinking of getting a couple for the gym and for the upcoming warm weather. If you have the product number, that would be awesome

Also, has there been any word of new Tech Knit products coming out for this year?
You want Dri(-Fit) Knit, not TK, for lifting. Dri Knit is lighter weight, more stretchy, and handles sweat way better.

Anyone own/try on this Aeroloft piece? If so, how does it fit? TTS? 837D809D-300C-4AC8-AB43-D46FB8FA4BA9.jpeg

Anyone own/try on this Aeroloft piece? If so, how does it fit? TTS? 837D809D-300C-4AC8-AB43-D46FB8FA4BA9.jpeg
Not a fan of the aeroloft pieces. Some contain tech fleece, but most of the material is this polyester that does not stretch. So the fit becomes boxy. Maybe that jacket is different but I've disliked the fit on aeroloft so far.

I have it in black, size small. I'm 5'7", 140 lbs. I love it, but it doesn't fit the same way as I typically like my clothes. I usually go for a more fitted, tailored trim. This jacket is more regular-fit, like you can wear more layers underneath.
For the jacket to look like that in the picture, the model must have been wearing one size smaller than he really is. It's not as warm as my North Face or Columbia jackets, but it's good for cold nights in LA. If it's super cold, I layer it with a tech fleece windrunner.

Yeah, I like my clothes to be more fitted. One size down sounds like it’d be a better fit for me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom