**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Lucked out on the Gurnee Mills outlets today, got gray TF joggers, a black TF hoodie, and two TF bomber jackets for a total of roughly $127. IMG_6490.JPG IMG_6489.JPG

Lucked out on the Gurnee Mills outlets today, got gray TF joggers, a black TF hoodie, and two TF bomber jackets for a total of roughly $127. IMG_6490.JPG IMG_6489.JPG
Holy crap man.... My TK windrunner was about $100 when I got it in marshalls loooool. I thought that was a good deal but DAMN.

AD4D4917-5856-4D5F-8BE3-1D9B64DBDEBA.png
Anybody try on the new tech knit? Ordered the black pants and shorts from Eastbay w/ 20% off... hope they run the same as last years!

I got the black jogger totally different from last yr they are ultra lite and run slim buy your true size

Damn hope they aren’t to small! Eastbay is terrible about exchanges! It said a size medium was 32-35 waist, so hopefully I’m good! Thanks for input

Last edited:
Damn hope they aren’t to small! Eastbay is terrible about exchanges! It said a size medium was 32-35 waist, so hopefully I’m good! Thanks for input
I've had bad luck ordering clothing from eastbay. I've gotten stuff that looked already worn and covered in dirt. And they got free shipping, but not free returns...

They got free returns
Just checked their return policy. I believe it's 7 dollars if you use their prepaid return label, or if you got their plat membership then you get free returns.

I had to return a few things recently from eastbay and always ate up the return ship

I've had bad luck ordering clothing from eastbay. I've gotten stuff that looked already worn and covered in dirt. And they got free shipping, but not free returns...
Never had a problem returning anything to them plus it free they just send me a return label n I let ups scan my phone and it's a go
Screenshot_20180417-170147_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just checked their return policy. I believe it's 7 dollars if you use their prepaid return label, or if you got their plat membership then you get free returns.

I had to return a few things recently from eastbay and always ate up the return ship
I'm no platinum anything they never charged me anything I like buying from eastbay cause the free shipping on sale items

curious about the new TK jogger but after the last 2 went to sale, happy to wait. Would choose black this time, the grey one looks weird

The original TK libero pants and joggers are my fave tech clothing pieces

2 weekends ago, i bought a pair of TF Pants at NikeTown in SF. Yesterday was the 3rd time ive worn them and noticed a hole has formed around the butt area. I dont know how it got there. Do you guys know if i were to contact Nike, I would get an exchange?

2 weekends ago, i bought a pair of TF Pants at NikeTown in SF. Yesterday was the 3rd time ive worn them and noticed a hole has formed around the butt area. I dont know how it got there. Do you guys know if i were to contact Nike, I would get an exchange?
Can't hurt to try. If anything they give you a 20% code.

nike has a 30 day return policy, even if worn. they should swap them out for a new one.

Has anyone who owned the OG Tech Knit jacket happen to buy the new version as well? If so, how do they compare?

Has anyone who owned the OG Tech Knit jacket happen to buy the new version as well? If so, how do they compare?
If it’s the Bomber - I had the OG tech knit. The newer version looked hella short. The latest ones look better but haven’t tried yet

If it’s the Bomber - I had the OG tech knit. The newer version looked hella short. The latest ones look better but haven’t tried yet

Yeah, I like design of the venting in the back but gotta find a sale first. No way in hell am I gonna spend $440 on two pieces of apparel.

Yeah, I like design of the venting in the back but gotta find a sale first. No way in hell am I gonna spend $440 on two pieces of apparel.
yep. way too overpriced. the previous generation tech knit jackets that are retailing at 250...eventually got both a black and grey colors 30 dollars each at my local factory outlet. Keep waiting at the outlets and eventually the prices get slashed 3,4,5 times lol

yep. way too overpriced. the previous generation tech knit jackets that are retailing at 250...eventually got both a black and grey colors 30 dollars each at my local factory outlet. Keep waiting at the outlets and eventually the prices get slashed 3,4,5 times lol
My outlets never get tech fleece nothing and if they do its x small

My outlets never get tech fleece nothing and if they do its x small
My outlet had a full stock of tk jackets and joggers and they went on deep discount. There was also tf joggers but those never discounted and eventually got shipped out to who know where (maybe a clearance store?)
There are also occasional tf windrunners that pop up 1 cent discounted in the clearance racks lol.

Back
Top Bottom