**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just picked up at the clearance store for $49. The only non-XL/XXL I found and it was in my size.

7364209F-AE4A-4C97-822E-5941E1694F1F.jpeg

This is why I don't bite much on tech fleece unless it's at least half off. nice find, looks dope

This is why I don't bite much on tech fleece unless it's at least half off. nice find, looks dope

Same. I know later down the road you can get the same color piece or similar for way cheaper. Plus, there’s nothing really crazy nice colorwise that I like that I need to get ASAP.

I like the green on hoodie. Like a dark forest green.

96FAF98E-FFF7-49FF-87A8-F3C58A50FB24.jpeg

sorry if this has been posted but does anyone know what's up with these european versions of the TF hoodies, when did they start doing these, which teams have them?

i started noticing them as i start searching. Barcelona, Brazil, Chelsea. It looks like a collection but i cant find any website detailing the series as a whole. would be dope if these were available for NBA teams like the custom KD one.

for the soccer fans out there!

nsapicp.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot they had the green at hibbet. Been waiting for the maroon to drop to that price.
I did pick up the off white charcoal one for $50 with that hibbet code a month or two ago

sorry if this has been posted but does anyone know what's up with these european versions of the TF hoodies, when did they start doing these, which teams have them?

i started noticing them as i start searching. Barcelona, Brazil, Chelsea. It looks like a collection but i cant find any website detailing the series as a whole. would be dope if these were available for NBA teams like the custom KD one.

for the soccer fans out there!

nsapicp.jpg

The Nike football tech fleece has been up for a while, Chelsea is new since signed with Nike a couple years ago. Yeah, they don’t have a full list of clubs but I think every country club/team should have one.

I want to get a France or England one.

The Nike football tech fleece has been up for a while, Chelsea is new since signed with Nike a couple years ago. Yeah, they don’t have a full list of clubs but I think every country club/team should have one.

I want to get a France or England one.

I picked up the France one at an outlet as a return for $56 :pimp:.

NOT tech fleece, but these random shorts I found at Ross are the best rip-off tech fleece shorts I've seen so far. Heather grey with drawstrings, extra stitching on legs, black side panels, black zip pockets for 13 dollars is not bad at all if you dont want to fork over 70 for tf shorts.
IMG_20180604_185452.jpg

NOT tech fleece, but these random shorts I found at Ross are the best rip-off tech fleece shorts I've seen so far. Heather grey with drawstrings, extra stitching on legs, black side panels, black zip pockets for 13 dollars is not bad at all if you dont want to fork over 70 for tf shorts.
IMG_20180604_185452.jpg
Nice come up people look at me crazy when I say you can get the hook up from those places especially target and Walmart

Nice come up people look at me crazy when I say you can get the hook up from those places especially target and Walmart
I remember almost buying this nike tee for $35 one time and I passed. Went to a Hurley store (owned by nike for those who dont know) and saw the SAME exact shirt but with hurley branding for $10 in the sale section. You best believe I picked up 3 of those shirts in different colors for less than the one nike tee. Sometimes you just gotta look past branding.

Yes, and you honestly can't tell the difference between some of the knock offs and the tech stuff. And best time to check our ross, marshalls, tj maxx, etc is monday mornings/afternoons when they restock.

It's all about the fit. If I'm wearing some nice Js and a good top, then some cheap shorts work fine.

Yes, and you honestly can't tell the difference between some of the knock offs and the tech stuff. And best time to check our ross, marshalls, tj maxx, etc is monday mornings/afternoons when they restock.

It's all about the fit. If I'm wearing some nice Js and a good top, then some cheap shorts work fine.
Walmart n target graphics tee work good to with js or whatever shoes you are wearing

Back
Top Bottom