**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I remember almost buying this nike tee for $35 one time and I passed. Went to a Hurley store (owned by nike for those who dont know) and saw the SAME exact shirt but with hurley branding for $10 in the sale section. You best believe I picked up 3 of those shirts in different colors for less than the one nike tee. Sometimes you just gotta look past branding.

I love the hurley shirts, especially the long sleeve staple. Often much cheaper than the nike shirts, and they are cotton.

Need a quick answer. TK libero pants, size down right? Need to decide on these L or XL pants asap.

I say size down, but everyone is different make sure you aren't screwed if it doesn't fit for you.
I'm a XL in most pants including adidas tiro pants. I sized down in the TK windrunner to a large and that fits but I'm unsure about the pants. Any idea how libero fits compared to TF or adidas tiro pants?

edit: just realized the listing for a L on ebay was an auction. Guess I'm going with the XL lmao. I don't mind it being a bit loose but a lot of people in here used to say size down.

Last edited:
What's a "good price" for a TF windrunner nowadays? Looking to get a heather gray one off ebay or somewhere else, thanks.

Good find. Whatever deals online are crap compared to outlet store /clearance store deals, honestly.

Yea it’s a clearance store and I rarely see that good of stuff. I just decided out of nowhere to go today cause I had nothing to do. Online deals are usually pretty bad. End has nice stuff going on though. Pants are 85-25%. Shipping can kill it if you only want 1-2.

Good find. Whatever deals online are crap compared to outlet store /clearance store deals, honestly.

Very true. But online sales has better sizes than instore which is hit or miss, but of course for online you gotta drop another $30-$50 in some cases.

On the NDC sale the heather gray one is on sale for $80 something. I’ve seen them a bunch of times at the outlets and clearance stores but never ever in my size for under $50.

I may just drop the extra coin to get one and get it over with.

Very true. But online sales has better sizes than instore which is hit or miss, but of course for online you gotta drop another $30-$50 in some cases.

On the NDC sale the heather gray one is on sale for $80 something. I’ve seen them a bunch of times at the outlets and clearance stores but never ever in my size for under $50.

I may just drop the extra coin to get one and get it over with.
Exactly. I've seen the heather gray windrunner at my outlet too, in the wrong size. I've got so much nike tech apparel now that I'm willing to be patient and keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom