**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have the USA 2012 olympic zip 

anyone know the material? 

it just started to shirnk on me and minor wear and tear. need a new joint but im not feeling the TF joints unless they're all black 

Yea that's what I was sayin, add oatmeal too. Theee all elusive oatmeal LOL...
had a chance to cop for $90 USD

had another chance at it for $50 USD

i stay sleeping... damn... well its winter time anyway, still waiting for those navy ones to drop

i ordered a pair of grey TF sweats off ndc and got black drawstring? weren't they suppose to be blue or is the color irrelevant to version

i ordered a pair of grey TF sweats off ndc and got black drawstring? weren't they suppose to be blue or is the color irrelevant to version
ndc has the black strings

most other retailers are selling the blue

it was such a hassle trying to return those instore. 

my uptown hustle crew should be here friday, but im expecting a sky blue nautica polo in my package. 

Last edited:
Package delayed from Macys via FedEx

Last edited:

Yea, they had to do some override nonsense, someone whose worked retail could probably put it into better detai; the money still hasnt hit my account. 

Last time i jump on a Macy's deal 2 days late. 
damn macys is usually good with returns... that sucks...

Just received my Macy's package. Wrong size and not the tf. Smh.

Same here. I was livid. Wrong pants I can understand maybe, but wrong size??? To me thats on purpose. Whoever packaged the shipment is trying to scam.

I called cs in a rage and apparantly she made a new order for the correct pants. Didnt say anything about not having them in stock so we'll see.

Same here. I was livid. Wrong pants I can understand maybe, but wrong size??? To me thats on purpose. Whoever packaged the shipment is trying to scam.

I called cs in a rage and apparantly she made a new order for the correct pants. Didnt say anything about not having them in stock so we'll see.
Customer service acted like they didn't care they messed up and only offered free ship and 15% off my next order. Said the techs were no longer in stock and not sure if they ever would be.

Customer service acted like they didn't care they messed up and only offered free ship and 15% off my next order. Said the techs were no longer in stock and not sure if they ever would be.

Damn :frown:

I dont have much trust in the rep I spoke to but I took her name and ID # down and if I dont get my tech pants I'm going off.

Back
Top Bottom