**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm a size 38 and ordered the 3xl Nike tech fleece pant in grey and they were way to big in the crotch area but good around the calf, so I returned them to Nike. I'm wondering should I go with the xl or xxl ??? Anyone???

I'm a size 38 and ordered the 3xl Nike tech fleece pant in grey and they were way to big in the crotch area but good around the calf, so I returned them to Nike. I'm wondering should I go with the xl or xxl ??? Anyone???
XXL. I'm the same waist. Xxl fits perfect for me. A tad loose, perfect on calves...

Got my black pair in

Nike tech pants check
Sizing check

Overall happy customer as well, glad I didn't receive the aw77. Now I'll look for a gray pair with black draw strings for the low and I'm good.

Went with a L in black and grey. It looks a little bit small around the calves, but I'm sure it will open up after a couple wears also the XL gave me diaper butt and didn't look as fitted.

If anyone struck out of XL in Black or Grey, I'm more than happy to sell them for sale price and shipping instead of returning them to store. Let me know by Saturday tho.
Ill Take those I live in Canada. Ill PM you!
Honestly I im a 38, 5-9' and 235 im very heavy set in the middle with big calves and thighs I wear an XL. The XL fit tight around the calves but just loose enough in the waist and butt area. after like 3-4 wears theyre already loose enough in the calf and hope they dont get any bigger or ill get a diaper effect. I would suggest an XL unless you are 6-3'
XXL. I'm the same waist. Xxl fits perfect for me. A tad loose, perfect on calves...
Doesnt the mid section sag to much though? theyre not suppose to fit loose.

My order jus came in from Macy's...
TF, check
Right size, check
Right color, check
Happy customer here!

same here haha.
first pair of tf pants. sorta a fan but don't know how often i would wear them. hopefully enough to break them in. tight in the calves.

infrared90 infrared90 I'm 6' and 235 as well but more stocky I'm more like a 36/37 depending on the pant. Can u take a pic so I can get and idea of the xl fit? I'm shape weird I have like a long torso but short legs and I was wondering about the diaper effect too on the xxl compair to the xl. The 3xl was just crazy with the mc hammer pants dropped crotch.

Honestly I im a 38, 5-9' and 235 im very heavy set in the middle with big calves and thighs I wear an XL. The XL fit tight around the calves but just loose enough in the waist and butt area. after like 3-4 wears theyre already loose enough in the calf and hope they dont get any bigger or ill get a diaper effect. I would suggest an XL unless you are 6-3'

Doesnt the mid section sag to much though? theyre not suppose to fit loose.
[/quote]

Last edited:
Look at Macys, b. Despicable.

View media item 1248713
So I got CS to refund me $14.19 to make the pants an even $30. And to send me a $10 gift card.

But now I may potentially have to wait till March for the pants :stoneface:

On the bright side, they dont seem to care about the aw77's so for now I'll flip those for whatever, and combine that with a $20 fnl reward and cop off fnl. By the time macys gets their stock, the fnl pants will be worn out and I'll make em the house pants :pimp:

whats the best coupon code for FNL? might order a pair of tech from there. i got a $20 reward to use as well

No coupons on tech gear on fnl

-I feel like theres def still tech pants in some macys in this entire country. I dont believe every macys sold them all out. In situations like these macys should just buy a pair directly from nike and send it to me instead of waiting for the next mass shipment but w.e

Last edited:
No coupons on tech gear on fnl

-I feel like theres def still tech pants in some macys in this entire country. I dont believe every macys sold them all out. In situations like these macys should just buy a pair directly from nike and send it to me instead of waiting for the next mass shipment but w.e

it worked not that long ago, a member gave me a coupon to use and it took a discount i just didnt cop since i didnt want to deal with an issue with sizing but now i know my real size.

Look at Macys, b. Despicable.

View media item 1248713
So I got CS to refund me $14.19 to make the pants an even $30. And to send me a $10 gift card.

But now I may potentially have to wait till March for the pants :stoneface:

On the bright side, they dont seem to care about the aw77's so for now I'll flip those for whatever, and combine that with a $20 fnl reward and cop off fnl. By the time macys gets their stock, the fnl pants will be worn out and I'll make em the house pants :pimp:

March isn't that bad. I'm waiting till April for nordstrom's to send me heather grey AW77 sweat shorts and I ordered them a couple months ago.

Last edited:
March isn't that bad. I'm waiting till April for nordstrom's to send me heather grey AW77 sweat shorts and I ordered them a couple months ago.

Can't believe some of y'all willing to wait that long... By the time you get your tech pants it'll already be summer lol!

Last edited:

Can't believe some of y'all willing to wait that long... By the time you get your tech pants it'll already be summer lol!

exactly

no matter the deal idk how you can wait 5+ months for a pair of pants that you still might not even get :lol:

:lol: some of last years Techs i picked up still have tags on them. by the time I was able to order them off NDC it was already warm here in Cali :x

just pulled them out of storage recently :smokin i'm ready

Back
Top Bottom