**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got my TF pants in and feel like they were made for God to rock in the clouds. Heavenly.

Now to find out what size to go with. I'm thinking large based on them stretching after a couple wears.

Sorry I don't at the moment. The best advice I can give you is if you don't like how they fit, exchange them. At the end of the day it's about how you feel, not anyone else. I thought there would be a diapering affect but there isn't since I have long skinny legs. These do tend to stretch out after the first couple wears so you could see if that's the deal for your mediums as well.

These pic are medium… I am 5'11 and 84kg/187lbs. They are just fitting.. Are these too tight? I bought three pairs all Medium and now i am having second thoughts, Should i go large or will they be too baggy? Help me out
Here Is size Large guys! Whats the final verdict? Sorry for the blurry second picture

^^ go with the large. Im 6'0 and i weigh 190 and also wear a size large in the tf pants if that helps anyone out in the future

Made up my mind I'm going to buy whatever size is on sale from where ever and just exchange it for a correct size at a footlocker finish line etc

Made up my mind I'm going to buy whatever size is on sale from where ever and just exchange it for a correct size at a footlocker finish line etc

Not a bad idea as long as FTL dont give you crap bout sz difference. I say do it!!

Got my TF in today #noaw77andrightsize :smokin

if selected by team aw77, trade me your tf for the aw77
roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

:lol: nothing wrong with aw77

But the idea of paying $3 off aw77 retail for them while expecting tech pants, kills me haha

Got my first pair from Macy's. Definitely everything I expected and more thank god I hoped on that deal.

anyone who got a medium from macys and is thinking of returning let me know..ill be glad to take them off your hands.

got my shipment today i have all mediums, and wanted to try the small. i hope they do loosen up a little bit. the medium felt too big after a few wears and then when i washed it was with hot water so it would shrink more. the small is a little snug but feels like if they got a little bigger after break in they would be perfect fit. FYI  I'm usually a size 31 in pants, 5'6"  and have big calves. but i can size down to 30 or go up to 32 since they stores don't usually carry 31

Went with a L in black and grey. It looks a little bit small around the calves, but I'm sure it will open up after a couple wears also the XL gave me diaper butt and didn't look as fitted.

If anyone struck out of XL in Black or Grey, I'm more than happy to sell them for sale price and shipping instead of returning them to store. Let me know by Saturday tho.

Went with a L in black and grey. It looks a little bit small around the calves, but I'm sure it will open up after a couple wears also the XL gave me diaper butt and didn't look as fitted.

If anyone struck out of XL in Black or Grey, I'm more than happy to sell them for sale price and shipping instead of returning them to store. Let me know by Saturday tho.

change the name Snyder change the name Snyder

Back
Top Bottom