**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Its funny you mention this because when I posted about them having two styles no one could find the ones with the vertical zippers just the horizontal ones :lol:

I prefer the vertical pocket version ( *cough* woman version) they fit more like TF than the mens and surprisingly TF have a slimmer cut than the woman target brand version does

I think Target misplacing them in the Mens section one can easily make the mistake which I did but Ill get the blk ones this weekend womens or not... there cheap sweats that work, even though my wife called them knockoffs :lol:  

I actually went to another target after work today and bought /found the gray hoody! Will post later! I bought 2 one for my brother and myself! Really happy with these target "TechFleece" material. Btw no luck finding men's version of the pants.

not really...

material will stretch out by quite a bit after the break in period. 
they will stretch agreed I dont know about quite bit as a size up

I wear my TF a lot and hadnt noticed any drastic stretching other than more relaxed in the calf region but his pant is form fitted the entire length 

These are what the others shouldve looked like 

unless the harden look was what he was going for ( as he stated IMO) 

not really...

material will stretch out by quite a bit after the break in period. 

Man give it a rest, just because you like seeing dudes in nut hugger leggings doesn't mean the rest of us do. The man even said the Large was too tight after, said he wouldn't wear out of the house in public.

People got to stop acting like this is a high end type of item they're nike sweatpants!

Just snagged a Nike Tech N98 Fleece Jacket at Marshall’s for $49.99.  They had one Medium left.  I was at a different Marshall’s this weekend, and they had the Nike Shield Flash jacket and the Nike All Over Flash jacket’s for $99.99

Went back to get it last night, and they were all gone except one large of the All Over Flash jackets.  Had to pass, as some idiot tried to steal it, and the sensor spit in out all over the back, and it leaked into the fabric on the inside of the jacket.  Damn shame.  But I got the Tech Fleece jacket instead today.

Side note:  they have a pair of replica Tech Fleece pants by a company called Kyodo.  They are a bit different in the weave on the grey and are a bit darker, but they have the black zipper.  But the all black pants are pretty nice, and I think they are $22.99.  Not as thick as the Tech Fleece, but not bad for a cheaper option.

those targets look pretty good imo.  will check out next time im there. good pics to those that posted.  

Man give it a rest, just because you like seeing dudes in nut hugger leggings doesn't mean the rest of us do. The man even said the Large was too tight after, said he wouldn't wear out of the house in public.

People got to stop acting like this is a high end type of item they're nike sweatpants!
i don't see why people can't rock it however they want lol it doesn't really matter and I agree with you on the second part of your post. Got one dude askin if he can sleep in them :lol:

Blue camo look's
smokin.gif
Not so much blue in person, but rather gray and black.  Definitely the better option.

As someone else said, I don't ever anticipate wearing camo's outside the house.

i own the pants, not worth $40 IMO

they are $25 pants at most. i fee like an idiot paying retail on em
Same. AW77 Pants were made for 6' tall guys. At 5'10'', the fit looks like regular sweats with a cuff at the bottom.

Right now, my cheap H&M tapered sweats are in heavy rotation. TF second (until they stretch out).

lolol damn this thread went south quick

on that note i saw some nice adidas joggers, will post more info when on cpu

i own the pants, not worth $40 IMO

they are $25 pants at most. i fee like an idiot paying retail on em

Same. AW77 Pants were made for 6' tall guys. At 5'10'', the fit looks like regular sweats with a cuff at the bottom.

Right now, my cheap H&M tapered sweats are in heavy rotation. TF second (until they stretch out).

they fit me fine but im 6'0 :lol:

just saying quality and look wise, they are basic pants with a cuff especially when most in here got TF for less than $50 recently

Back
Top Bottom