**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

If I'm about 5'8 145 should I go for a medium or small for some tech fleece pants? I have the aw jacket in a small and the first tech fleece jacket in a medium. Thanks in advance.

If I'm about 5'8 145 should I go for a medium or small for some tech fleece pants? I have the aw jacket in a small and the first tech fleece jacket in a medium. Thanks in advance.

Medium unless you're REALLY slim. Then get a small.

i wonder if i'll look goofy wearing a cuffed TF with UGG slippers
indifferent.gif
No. I do it all the time. Unless it was camo TF. That's not a good combo.
First of all, what are you guys doing in UGGs anyway ?!?!?! lmao

lol, they're a nice little house shoe. and to not get off topic. no slipper would look good with tech fleece IMO

Are we sure they don't make those target c9's with the 2 vertical zippers in men's sizes? Because I got mine in the men's section, size medium, and they fit me real nice. I'm 6'2" 190

And that other dude found his in the men's section too

Last edited:
Is there a difference between some of the old tech fleece pants and the new ones? I see that on ebay some cost more and have a different style code 545343-065 and 545343-064 and some say 1mm and some do not. Can someone please explain the difference's to me? I am interested in buying a pair.

Are we sure they don't make those target c9's with the 2 vertical zippers in men's sizes? Because I got mine in the men's section, size medium, and they fit me real nice. I'm 6'2" 190

They're putting them in the men's section that's where I found mine as well. But yeah these pants are awesome! Wearing mine today with my n98 usa tech fleece that I got from Nike outlet for $30 ( thanks to this thread)

100% Positive

http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-women-s-victory-fleece-pant/-/A-15875728

If you go the womens section they will have them as well, the men section didnt have the black cw so I went to the womens section and they had both cws. 

I think they're really unisex as opposed to Men or Woman, Im not sure what woman has a 32" inseam thats not 5'10 or taller 
laugh.gif

Is there a difference between some of the old tech fleece pants and the new ones? I see that on ebay some cost more and have a different style code 545343-065 and 545343-064 and some say 1mm and some do not. Can someone please explain the difference's to me? I am interested in buying a pair.
Google the product codes and you will find our answer.  Same color.  1mm.  Just different year.

anyone know whats up with KicksUSA? Too many orders?
i sent them an email yesterday and still havent got any a response or tracking... :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom