**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

For everyone that couldnt get that super cheap price on macys.. and your order is on backorder... use live chat and ask to use FRIEND for friends family 25% off

Just checked my email too for the Navy's from kicksusa hope I get them soon. I'm going to Cali on the 12th hope they arrive.

Good idea pogiboy67 About to try it now.

use red card and you get 5% off those target TF pants lol.. and you can still use more discounts if there are any available lol

I ordered a pair of the Hurley Phantom Fleece pants and they fit a bit looser than the nike TF.  Already a sz small so can't size down.  Anyone have any instruction how to shrink these a little bit without damaging the fabric.  67% cotton/33% polyester.

I ordered a pair of the Hurley Phantom Fleece pants and they fit a bit looser than the nike TF.  Already a sz small so can't size down.  Anyone have any instruction how to shrink these a little bit without damaging the fabric.  67% cotton/33% polyester.
Your best bet is to return them. Even if you was to dry them and shrink it, it'll only be temporary. 

Macy's order for 2 pairs of the black techpant in sz M canceled 
mean.gif
.  This happen to anyone else?  Nothing to show for it but a 25% coupon

i actually always look at the nike tags and the material and specificaly look for a cotton/poly blend like that so it DOESNT shrink.

same goes for shirts. so i dont think youll be successful in shrinking them unless there are extreme measures?

i got 2 pairs of the aw77 cuff pants.. i mean they arent bad yall.

i mean without these discounts and what not, comparing 100 retail for TF (at the time) to a $40 after 15% discount on NDC thats why i copped.

even better now if its $40 on macys with 25% code.

they definitely more laid back loose fitting. the sizes run super weird though depending on the color. i normally wear XL on everything. i got the gray and black one. the grey i got a LARGE, because as some mentioned they run kinda big, and i saw the material blend of poly and cotton were same percentage as aw77 hoodie i have.. and after many washes IT NEVER SHRINKS! and the size large aw77 pants looked better. definitely more loose and than my techfleece in XL. but not super duper baggy.

now i say weird in sizing because i speak of the gray color.. so i do the same with the BLACK, but the black is like damn LEGGINGS! and its same pants, same size, just different color. for some reason it was snug AF.. so i had to go with the XL. definitely wish it fit like the gray Large.

Last edited:
i got 2 pairs of the aw77 cuff pants.. i mean they arent bad yall.

i mean without these discounts and what not, comparing 100 retail for TF (at the time) to a $40 after 15% discount on NDC thats why i copped.

even better now if its $40 on macys with 25% code.

they definitely more laid back loose fitting. the sizes run super weird though depending on the color. i normally wear XL on everything. i got the gray and black one. the grey i got a LARGE, because as some mentioned they run kinda big, and i saw the material blend of poly and cotton were same percentage as aw77 hoodie i have.. and after many washes IT NEVER SHRINKS! and the size large aw77 pants looked better. definitely more loose and than my techfleece in XL. but not super duper baggy.

now i say weird in sizing because i speak of the gray color.. so i do the same with the BLACK, but the black is like damn LEGGINGS! and its same pants, same size, just different color. for some reason it was snug AF.. so i had to go with the XL. definitely wish it fit like the gray Large.

Maybe yours was defective

i bought both and they fit the exact same. ended up returning the grey tho

i need the grey TF :lol:

Back
Top Bottom