**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

received my order from Unisportsstore website, and they are 100% legit and great with shipping. AW77 Tech for $44, N98 Tech for $51 and a Women's Tech Funnel hoodie for $50 as well! all three are in-season versions (matched product #s on the site with the ones on NDC).

i paid about $170 shipped vs. $360 with tax included here in CA. these better make great gifts or else...

if you guys are looking, they also have the Obsidian Tech Pants for approx. $36 (depending on current conversion rate) in sizes XS-XL except for Small... shipping is $24 though - http://www.unisportstore.com/football-equipment/nike-training-trousers-tech-fleece-navy/121150/

Last edited:
ill be in san leandro next friday, so keep an eye on this thread hope they dont sell out before then.

those obsidian's from unisport are $61 shipped to the US

that video is dope good info, highlighted good points.

Last edited:
Has anyone else ordered from unisportstore before? How fast is there shipping?

LL

$29 + 30% FNF if you have, San Leandro Nike - (510) 483-3650
can someone pm me if they can oop with this? will need a size M or L. I know SL doesn't do phone order. Thanks. 

Hmm Just ordered these from Richard's, trying to decide whether to call and cancel and just order through them.

if you're willing to wait another week and save $20-ish, then it wouldn't hurt. if anything, knowing that this kinda price is hard to find, i'd place the order and not cancel the DSG order until the Unisportstore one actually ships. in addition, to make the $25 shipping more worthy, add another Tech Fleece item on there. For example, that 3mm Reflective Windrunner is $80-ish before shipping vs. $200 here in the US.

If any of you guys have any friends that work at ***** sporting goods I would ask them about Sunday. Its friends and family day which is 35% off store wide. Can only get the discount if you get a coupon from an employee though. Tech Fleece pants would come out to $65 which is reasonable.

anyone seen or know discount for the new women pants? looking for the grey in an xs.. cheapest I've seen is ***** for 80..

Ordered a black reflective 3mm hoodie. Wish they had maroon, but still at that price had to instacawp

So nike is doing their friends and family 30% off this weekend. I could get those grey pants that retail for 100 for about 77. Do you think I could do any better than that somewhere else or naw?

So nike is doing their friends and family 30% off this weekend. I could get those grey pants that retail for 100 for about 77. Do you think I could do any better than that somewhere else or naw?

That's probably your best bet.

Thats about the same price you would get them for using footsite bday coupon.

Which is why the macys deal only last a few hrs. because they were half retail or cheaper for some.

If your not in a rush Id hold out until xmas holiday you might catch a deal. They arent moving at retail in most locations

A friend picked me up the red pants in a medium when I need a small. I can't return it since it was on his card and I can't find the Red in stock anywhere around me for an exchange. Anyone have any ideas what I could do?

A friend picked me up the red pants in a medium when I need a small. I can't return it since it was on his card and I can't find the Red in stock anywhere around me for an exchange. Anyone have any ideas what I could do?

Buy them online and return the ones you dont want if they are this yrs Red

Anywhere i can find xs tech pants?
Tries S but i like them fit snug, and im not very tall

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom