**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just bought a grey windrunner still want a crewneck tho
Hoping someone comes through with a Macy's scam

If anyone missed out on the Cyber Monday deal, there's still 20% off on KICKSUSA for most of December, code is "holiday20".

100% Positive

If you go the womens section they will have them as well, the men section didnt have the black cw so I went to the womens section and they had both cws. 

I think they're really unisex as opposed to Men or Woman, Im not sure what woman has a 32" inseam thats not 5'10 or taller :lol:  
Alright then so one more question: is the women's vertical zipper size medium the same as the men's weird sideways zipper side medium? Or is the men's pair a bit bigger?

Alright then so one more question: is the women's vertical zipper size medium the same as the men's weird sideways zipper side medium? Or is the men's pair a bit bigger?

I tried them both. The women's XL fit like a men's L.
I didn't like the hem/cuff on the wmns pair but the pockets/zippers are better. Passed on both.

Alright then one more question: are the sizes the exact same for the women's vertical zippers and the men's weird sideways zipper? Or is the men's a little looser?
Wmns fit is closer to TF ( tailored) , Mens fit is closer to AW77 (looser)

But no the wmns/mens sizes arent similar because the cut of them is different;

Both have the same inseam which I find odd and run bigger than TF 

Im large in TF but Med in Target knockoffs 

100% Positive

http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-women-s-victory-fleece-pant/-/A-15875728

If you go the womens section they will have them as well, the men section didnt have the black cw so I went to the womens section and they had both cws. 

I think they're really unisex as opposed to Men or Woman, Im not sure what woman has a 32" inseam thats not 5'10 or taller :lol:  

Co-sign on them being unisex. I've been shopping for Xmas gifts at a couple Targets, and I found one of them had them in the women's section, and one had them in the men's.

Like a few others in here, I too was curious about them. I liked them enough that I bought both colors during the Cyber Monday sale. I was sold on buying a pair of tech fleece pants, but the 2 pairs of the Target one for $50ish were good enough for me.

I've been looking into getting a tech fleece hoodie for awhile now. I'm tossed between the tech fleece wind runner or the tech fleece aw77 zip up. I'm usually a M in Nike hoodies but I had to size up in the wind runner when I tried it on. I have broad shoulders and it was way too snug for me in the M. I never tried the aw77, only the wind runner.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I've been looking into getting a tech fleece hoodie for awhile now. I'm tossed between the tech fleece wind runner or the tech fleece aw77 zip up. I'm usually a M in Nike hoodies but I had to size up in the wind runner when I tried it on. I have broad shoulders and it was way too snug for me in the M. I never tried the aw77, only the wind runner.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Windrunner > other is basic

I cannot find the grey 2.0 fleece tech pants online anywhere :stoneface: Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction?

I cannot find the grey 2.0 fleece tech pants online anywhere
indifferent.gif
Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction?
Are these 2.0 tech pants?

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=41398726&lmdn=Brand

75$ + Free shipping. Hope it helps

I cannot find the grey 2.0 fleece tech pants online anywhere
indifferent.gif
Can someone PLEASE point me in the right direction?
2.0 aka tigerstripes are one of the most sought after cw so finding them for retail will be extremely hard 

Nice vid... this should be 1st page worthy, it would answer a lot of fit questions

but to answer his question IMO there not worth it even tho I own two pair 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom