**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Any info on outlets that will do phone orders for the TF varsity jacket? :nerd:

Prices and other information needed if possible. TIA.
I think they back up to 120 at my outlet just large sizes and xl I believe both colors

I really like the zippers on the windrunner too, but the aw77 does give you a little extra room. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking? I'm 6ft 180 and fairly muscular and don't have a problem with a large windrunner. I usually have a problem fitting into things in the arm area like you said, but the large in the windrunner fits fine for me. I'm just talking about the fleece hoodie not the super
6'2 210-215 last I checked.  Upper body isn't too built but I have tree trunk legs from being a hockey player.  Really loved the bonded look but doesn't seem like it will work out.

Last edited:
Heads up sportsauthority has 25% off on all Nike fleece hoodies which includes the fleece tech, in store only til the 28th. I copped the aw77 fleece for $82

Stopped by the Lebanon clearance outlet today on my way back from Nashville. They didn't have much Tech Fleece, just an XL pair of green camo pants for $30 if anyone is looking. They also had four or five of the small AW77 Tech Fleece FZ hoodies in the blue/green color for $25 each (and while it's not tech fleece, they also had multiple pairs of AW77 cuffed sweatpants in black XL for $25.)

View media item 1422115View media item 1422116

Man, that Unisport Store ships crazy fast.  Ordered on Monday, arrived today.  From Denmark to Virginia in 3 days.  

Back
Top Bottom