**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

copped the tech fleece pants and crew for $137 shipped from kitbag thanks to the user who posted a few pages back

Repped. You know anywhere with a good deal or a deal at all on the grey pair with the volt hints
I'd stay locked to that site. If you sign up for their emails and choose a birth date, they'll send you a 15% off email that seems to never expire. If there's a site-wide sale, you can click through the birthday email to get even further discounts.

Wore my TF pants for the first time a couple of days ago and they are the comfiest sweatpants I have ever worn. For those wondering what my measurements are; I'm 5.9 160lbs and a medium fit me perfectly. Anyone know where I can get a pair of black TF pants for under retail?

I have them they are pretty thin if your looking for soccer pants go get adidas ones quality and price is better.

I have them they are pretty thin if your looking for soccer pants go get adidas ones quality and price is better.
Disagree completely. Adidas quality isn't better at all and they only have two lines. They are twenty dollars cheaper though. 

I'd go with the Select Strike over the Squad strike if you can find them on sale. Academy Tech are great too but no pockets. 

Disagree completely. Adidas quality isn't better at all and they only have two lines. They are twenty dollars cheaper though. 

I'd go with the Select Strike over the Squad strike if you can find them on sale. Academy Tech are great too but no pockets. 

Lol ok. I completely disagree back! The thin squad strike pants are anything but pants. The adidas ones can be had at outlets at $40 and actually keeps you warm during warm ups. The squad strike pants just don't cut it. It's like wearing leggings it's so thin and not worth the price. I have both squad strike pants, adidas tiro original , tiro 2 as well. For half the price the adidas just outdo the Nike ones.

They're not supposed to keep your warm! There supposed to do the exact opposite. 

Tiro's are good value for the money. They're not as soft or comfortable though. Like you said squad pants fit almost like leggings. Very tight, close to the body, and comfortable. 

It's all moot cause Nike Running pants > *

Last edited:
Definitely a medium. If you want it kind of loose, get a large. But not a small.
It's strange cuz I'm 5-9 and 170 (round off) but I purchased a large grey TF at NT Chicago and they fit me loose around the waist and butt, the legs are fine. I also purchase another large grey TF with the blue strings at my local outlet and THEY fit me perfect. Could it be cuz it's the first version TF that I bought from my outlet. Don't know but I'm going to return the one I bought from Chicago NT or get a different color. Need help why are they different fit but same size

Back
Top Bottom