**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

It's strange cuz I'm 5-9 and 170 (round off) but I purchased a large grey TF at NT Chicago and they fit me loose around the waist and butt, the legs are fine. I also purchase another large grey TF with the blue strings at my local outlet and THEY fit me perfect. Could it be cuz it's the first version TF that I bought from my outlet. Don't know but I'm going to return the one I bought from Chicago NT or get a different color. Need help why are they different fit but same size

Different colorways or versions sometimes fit differently. For example my grey pants with black strings fits me perfect in a large, but in the all black pair the black is somewhat snug.

The hoodies have been available for a while on Livestock. The shorts are nice but being white label way too expensive. That goes for both of them actually.

How are those windrunner 3m.. Any input as far as fit or the 3m part
when I tried them on in store I went same size with all the other nike tech clothes(fleece windrunner, aw77, crewneck, tech pants all in size m) and they fit fine.

Anyone with input on that 3m windrunner?? Thanks
i am not to sure about that version, but I have this: 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-windrunner-hoodie/pid-1535836/pgid-10076386

They are slimmer/snugged fit compared to others. I cant wear anything else but a tee underneath.

The Aw77 is a boxier and looser fit. 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tech-fleece-aw77-hoodie/pid-1542476/pgid-1535919 

I suggest windrunners for the less baggier look. 

Hope it helps. 

Last edited:

The hoodies have been available for a while on Livestock. The shorts are nice but being white label way too expensive. That goes for both of them actually.
true. not just at Livestock but several other shops like hanon-shop.com. they've been sitting on sneakersnstuff for a while too. about a week or so.

IMO they are overpriced.

I have a 30% coupon I can use at sns and I still can't pull the trigger. I'll probably pass on these unless I see them on a huge sale.

I purchased the greay and charcoal colorways at my local outlet and was not impressed.

Its a great quality piece but  the 3m portion of the hoody bothered me as the 3m nylon was rather stiff. I prefer the fit / look of the basic windrunners without the nylon upper.

The glow on the 3M is awesome though....

Last edited:
I purchased the greay and charcoal colorways at my local outlet and was not impressed.

Its a great quality piece but  the 3m portion of the hoody bothered me as the 3m nylon was rather stiff. I prefer the fit / look of the basic windrunners without the nylon upper.

The glow on the 3M is awesome though....

Thanks.. Just looking at it thought it was a good deal.. But it's kinda weird having the nylon and not being able to use it as a rain coat

just giving my fit experience with tech fleece. im 5'7" and 120lbs. i find the small to fit me perfect in both the fleece hoodie and tech pants. 

Dudes, I have a chance to grab a pair of TF Grey Camo in a size XL. I have a pair of Black TF pants in a size large and they are spot on (but wouldn't mind a tad more length in the leg). Is there a huge difference in the waist? I don't want them looking weird around my crotch and backside area. What do you think? Will they be okay? I'm 6'1 and around 180lbs, usually 32x34 in jeans.

50% sale going on sneakersnstuff.com
bunch of fall winter 2014 nike tech stuff.
no tech pants and fleece windrunner is excluded from discount but plenty of other stuff.
it's a euro site and price are slightly different.
$10 for shipping.

windrunner 3mm
grey
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16759/tech-windrunner-3mm
burgundy
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16689/nike-tech-windrunner-3mm
charcoal
http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/16688/nike-tech-windrunner-3mm

Wish these were on sale. IF anyone sees any 3mm windrunners (with the 3m upper) on sale please let me know. 

Wish these were on sale. IF anyone sees any 3mm windrunners (with the 3m upper) on sale please let me know. 
They showed on sale for me yesterday at 85...didnt pull the trigger.. Looked at my cart and the back to regular price :smh:

Need some help

I wear sz L on the AW77 Tech fleece hoodie.  What size should I get on teh aeroloft tech hoodie?  I read that aeroloft runs big?  anyone with the aerloft have any suggestion?  the AW77 tech fleece hoodie sz L fits me just right, I don't like the hoodie to be too big on me.

should i get a size M on the aeroloft or stick with the sz L as well

any help is appreciated!

[/quote]

I have the dark gray jacket. I had to get true to size which was a medium because the length of the arms were too long. I wear size large in the other tech fleece windrunners. This jacket is bulkier due to it being 3mm but the 3m top is cool when walking at night

Last edited:
They showed on sale for me yesterday at 85...didnt pull the trigger.. Looked at my cart and the back to regular price
mean.gif
I would have bought all 3 colours at $85 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom