**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I laughed, im like for $25 yall gonna let me order some and hes like we dont have any :rolleyes

im looking for grey and any other colors in my size at that price. SMH

Awesome to hear the feedback! I hear you on the men's selection at warehouse sales. It's very hit or miss.

Le Hoodie has been really popular! It's a thinner French terry fabric than our normal cotton fleece hoodies.

Try a pair of ABC pants if you haven't already. They are game changers, you'll never wear chinos/jeans. Keep an eye out for a pant called "in city limits pant" in the next month. Really on trend cuffed bottom pant in an awesome fabric.
Ah I did a search on the in city limits pants, those are the ones I have from last season :D

Not a huge fan of the ABC pants (I prefer tapered/slim fits).

Outlets and nikestores will give you lowest selling price...so some outlet out there has them for $25. I laughed too because I wanted another sz and they wouldn't do it.

Outlets and nikestores will give you lowest selling price...so some outlet out there has them for $25. I laughed too because I wanted another sz and they wouldn't do it.

Yea i now. and its not like M-L are selling for that price. Maybe the biggest sizes no one buys.

You can find some things but gotta be lucky...medium Sweatshirt last week for $24.99 :pimp:

You can find some things but gotta be lucky...medium Sweatshirt last week for $24.99 :pimp:

Not in michigan bruh.

Might head up to birch run for the first time but great lakes has to be one of the worst outlets. not a single pair of decent shoes or clothes. everything is overpriced and like $5 off from retail :x

yall see TF on the low in normal sizes, they dont even have it.

i swear the best item i saw years ago was the OG hyperfuse low in white/black with blue swoosh for like $50. other than that.. nah

Not in michigan bruh.

Might head up to birch run for the first time but great lakes has to be one of the worst outlets. not a single pair of decent shoes or clothes. everything is overpriced and like $5 off from retail :x

yall see TF on the low in normal sizes, they dont even have it.

i swear the best item i saw years ago was the OG hyperfuse low in white/black with blue swoosh for like $50. other than that.. nah

Haha preach on about Great Lakes crossing. That nike outlet sucks. When they first opened they had some decent stuff, but ever since then, they've sucked. I found some Air Mocks there for $10, and some Roshe samples for $20 about a year ago. Besides that, pure garbage

is there anything like Tech Fleece pants but in a 3/4 cut?

i don't really like wearing shorts to work in the summer.

soccer pants but they arent made in TF

nike makes em so does adidas.
i have the libero joints. i was just curious if there's a 3/4 made out of the actual tech fleece material.

the nike drifit touch 3/4 look aight but i'd have to see see the material.

I bought a pair of the TF shorts, the black and the grey shorts, both in a large, still waiting for them cuz of the snow storm in Memphis. Just wanted to know if anyone has a pair of any of these two. I'm 5'9" 170lbs and my blue TF shorts "size LRG" fits me perfect just don't know if the other TF's will fit fine. I bought a pair of the new grey TF pants in a LRG and they fit me big. Don't want this to happen again and return the large shorts for some medium and wait for another week. Need help

I'm hoping someone can help me with some info on the shorts, hoodie and the t-shirt.  Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom