**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Need some help

I wear sz L on the AW77 Tech fleece hoodie.  What size should I get on teh aeroloft tech hoodie?  I read that aeroloft runs big?  anyone with the aerloft have any suggestion?  the AW77 tech fleece hoodie sz L fits me just right, I don't like the hoodie to be too big on me.

should i get a size M on the aeroloft or stick with the sz L as well

any help is appreciated!
Are you referring to the reversible one with the light blue (Cascade style) vest? If so mine is in the mail, I will let you know.

Are you referring to the reversible one with the light blue (Cascade style) vest? If so mine is in the mail, I will let you know.
YES, the reversible light blue vest kind.  Let me know when you get them in, not sure if I should go with my regular size L or downsize to M.

appreciate your reply

YES, the reversible light blue vest kind.  Let me know when you get them in, not sure if I should go with my regular size L or downsize to M.

appreciate your reply
are these available at outlets for phone order anywhere?

Would anyone happen to have a lead on the burgundy wind runner? I saw an outlet had some a few weeks ago but unfortunately I was out of the country and couldn't place a phone order. I'm looking for a small.

Thanks in advance fam!!! You've all been very helpful!

Would anyone happen to have a lead on the burgundy wind runner? I saw an outlet had some a few weeks ago but unfortunately I was out of the country and couldn't place a phone order. I'm looking for a small.

Thanks in advance fam!!! You've all been very helpful!

Find the style code for the wind runner and then do a chat on NDC. They will find it for you if its out there.

I feel like the sizing is all over the place with the nike tech fleece line. I'm looking into the nike team tech fleece hoodies. I'm 5'9 I wear a 42 R in suit jacket just to give an idea.  I like my fit a little baggy, but not ridiculous, definitely not slim fit though. I remember I bought a JB hoodie in XL thinking it would shrink in the wash, and to this day thing is super-sized. Bad news.  Anyone know if an XL will work with team tech fleece hoodies, also do they shrink in the wash at all? Only reason I ask is cuz I'm trying to buy online and want to make the right decision. Thanks in advance for any help.

I feel like the sizing is all over the place with the nike tech fleece line. I'm looking into the nike team tech fleece hoodies. I'm 5'9 I wear a 42 R in suit jacket just to give an idea.  I like my fit a little baggy, but not ridiculous, definitely not slim fit though. I remember I bought a JB hoodie in XL thinking it would shrink in the wash, and to this day thing is super-sized. Bad news.  Anyone know if an XL will work with team tech fleece hoodies, also do they shrink in the wash at all? Only reason I ask is cuz I'm trying to buy online and want to make the right decision. Thanks in advance for any help.
Can't help you with sizes but you should know only cheap material shrinks permanently when put in the dryer.  High quality items tend to stay the same as they are when put in the dryer if it shrinks it'll only be a tiny bit.

My mom called me today and asked me to take her shopping. Took her to the mall and we into some place called Lululemon. While she was trying on stuff I looked around and noticed they offered a pair cuffed pants "Anti-Gravity"http://shop.lululemon.com/products/...nt?cc=1966&skuId=3591752&catId=mens-pants-gym. I tried on a pair and it felt fantastic. Unfortunately I wanted to size up and they ran out of the size I wanted. The crotch area doesn't drop much though, but great looking pants if you want to try an alternative.

Copped a BNWT Tech Fleece Sphere jacket a week ago from eBay for 50% off retail. Love it, so comfortable and fits really nice. Only thing that bothers me is that the hood sits in a really weird shape/way. Anyone got any advice to make it sit more naturally? I've played around with the pull ties but no luck. Weird.

My mom called me today and asked me to take her shopping. Took her to the mall and we into some place called Lululemon. While she was trying on stuff I looked around and noticed they offered a pair cuffed pants "Anti-Gravity"http://shop.lululemon.com/products/...nt?cc=1966&skuId=3591752&catId=mens-pants-gym. I tried on a pair and it felt fantastic. Unfortunately I wanted to size up and they ran out of the size I wanted. The crotch area doesn't drop much though, but great looking pants if you want to try an alternative.

They also make a cuffed pant called the Bespoke. Many stores have them on clearance right now. Still set you back $80 but they are great pants.

Copped a BNWT Tech Fleece Sphere jacket a week ago from eBay for 50% off retail. Love it, so comfortable and fits really nice. Only thing that bothers me is that the hood sits in a really weird shape/way. Anyone got any advice to make it sit more naturally? I've played around with the pull ties but no luck. Weird.

Lol. I thought I was the only one with this problem. I think the hoods suck on TF products.

lululemon is a dope workout brand, women love it and some guys dont understand they make mens clothes as well. everything is super comfortable though

You just heard of lululemon? :lol:

To be fair though the mens line isnt well known, but they make great quality items. Over the holidays I tried to grab some of their joggers but completely sold out.

High price point though, similar to the TF line.

Lululemon is a great brand, I thank them everytime I see a girl in their spandex.

#SeeThruSpandex

You just heard of lululemon? :lol:

To be fair though the mens line isnt well known, but they make great quality items. Over the holidays I tried to grab some of their joggers but completely sold out.

High price point though, similar to the TF line.

They also have amazing customer service.

I brought in a pair of pants and shirt from 2 years ago that started to slightly peel. TWO YEARS ago. No receipt. They took it back and gave me a gift card with the current new season value of the items. Picked up 2 new items. Lululemon is amazing.

They also have amazing customer service.

I brought in a pair of pants and shirt from 2 years ago that started to slightly peel. TWO YEARS ago. No receipt. They took it back and gave me a gift card with the current new season value of the items. Picked up 2 new items. Lululemon is amazing.

Did this change recently? All you need to do is a quick google search on how bad their return policy is - plenty of stories of people buying the wrong size for a gift and no refunds/exchanges were allowed after 2 weeks, even with receipt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom