**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Did this change recently? All you need to do is a quick google search on how bad their return policy is - plenty of stories of people buying the wrong size for a gift and no refunds/exchanges were allowed after 2 weeks, even with receipt.

This was last week. I live in California, but originally from Vancouver (where Lululemon is based). My buddy worked at the call center in Vancouver and he said they're always told to give free exchanges and returns on almost all items. They have an "implicit 5 year guarantee"

Of course you will see bad reviews of ****** service for any company. That's just reality (and really picky customers).

Did this change recently? All you need to do is a quick google search on how bad their return policy is - plenty of stories of people buying the wrong size for a gift and no refunds/exchanges were allowed after 2 weeks, even with receipt.
This was last week. I live in California, but originally from Vancouver (where Lululemon is based). My buddy worked at the call center in Vancouver and he said they're always told to give free exchanges and returns on almost all items. They have an "implicit 5 year guarantee"

Of course you will see bad reviews of ****** service for any company. That's just reality (and really picky customers).
It has changed.  if you look on their website and read reviews of products, most people are complaining something ripped, etc., and there is always a customer service response saying to just bring it to a store or call their 1-800 number. But a year or two ago they were really stingy.

Yeah, I guess it must have changed - it was a big enough deal that there were plenty of media reports on it, not just hearsay from a bunch of upset customers. Good to know that they've become more reasonable.

You just heard of lululemon? :lol:

To be fair though the mens line isnt well known, but they make great quality items. Over the holidays I tried to grab some of their joggers but completely sold out.

High price point though, similar to the TF line.

where the hell can i find shirts from them on the low? the prices are ridiculous.

i can appreciate them because of yogas or whatever my girl wears :pimp: :pimp:

where the hell can i find shirts from them on the low? the prices are ridiculous.

You cant. They only have limited sales in store and it's always odd sizes in the stuff nobody wants.

Basically when they hit the sale rack. Best part about lululemon are the female workers who are lookin right :evil:

To the guys talking about lululemon, sweet to see comments on a nike forum!! As a buyer for the men's product in the US. I'd love to hear what you guys like currently and what you'd love to see? You can PM of you want to keep it out of the thread.

To the guys talking about lululemon, sweet to see comments on a nike forum!! As a buyer for the men's product in the US. I'd love to hear what you guys like currently and what you'd love to see? You can PM of you want to keep it out of the thread.
Most of their stuff are very nice. I own at least 5-6 pairs of pants and 4-5 shirts from there. I'm from Vancouver, so they have huge warehouse sales once a year (the Men's selection are usually not very good).

I recently bought their Le Hoodie and Metal Tech Vent shirt. I own one of their joggers from last season, one of my favourite pair of pants.

Most of their stuff are very nice. I own at least 5-6 pairs of pants and 4-5 shirts from there. I'm from Vancouver, so they have huge warehouse sales once a year (the Men's selection are usually not very good).

I recently bought their Le Hoodie and Metal Tech Vent shirt. I own one of their joggers from last season, one of my favourite pair of pants.

Awesome to hear the feedback! I hear you on the men's selection at warehouse sales. It's very hit or miss.

Le Hoodie has been really popular! It's a thinner French terry fabric than our normal cotton fleece hoodies.

Try a pair of ABC pants if you haven't already. They are game changers, you'll never wear chinos/jeans. Keep an eye out for a pant called "in city limits pant" in the next month. Really on trend cuffed bottom pant in an awesome fabric.

Was gonna return one of my brand new tech pants to the outlet the other day. They wanted to give me $25 :rofl:

SMH

Was gonna return one of my brand new tech pants to the outlet the other day. They wanted to give me $25
roll.gif

SMH
LOL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom