**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi NT fam, for the NIKELAB TECH FLEECE AW77 FULL-ZIP (LINK: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/n...77-full-zip-hoodie/pid-10252349/pgid-10252350), I would like to ask for consensus on the sizing and your recommendation for me.

This is the specific fleece that I am planning to purchase but I am not sure about the sizing. I don't want it too loose or too fit.

I stand about 5'8 and 70KG. Slim to medium built.

Appreciate all your kind inputs. :smokin

nikelab-tech-fleece-aw77-hoodie-camo-00.jpg

can somebody tell me what are the sizing differences between Windrunner XL and XXL?? Specifically the Bonded one. 

Is that the wmns nylon jacket? Got another photo? I was eyeing that jacket for the wife when it first released but didn't want to drop $180 for it.

No not the nylon, the regular cotton. They did have one nylon jacket tho. Same color too. No price tho.

Last edited:
$200 for a hoodie for ANYBODY is a high price. That being said, dont think this is gonna go on sale for a while. Its silly paying $200 for a hoodie when you probably wont consistently wear it for another 2-3 months but it is vey nice.

I grabbed the olive tech pants and they are amazing.

Like JerkStore mentioned and referring back to this past Christmas season, Unisportstore and a few other European websites will have these pieces for cheaper. I decided to get the Black Camo Hoodie on Unisportstore for the better price. The Euro-to-USD conversion rate has dropped dramatically from what it once was, which was $1.60 for every 1 Euro. Now it's only a $15-$17 difference b/w the USD and Euro.

If you guys want pictures, I'll definitely post some up when it comes in! Here's the picture of the one I snapped at my local Nike store.

View media item 1690791

Last edited:
I honestly rather pick up zanerobe joggers for the same amount that you'd pay for TF at retail. I really only buy if there's a good discount.

Unisports sells will be during the first or second week of Dec. You'll get TF pants or hoodies for $30-$35

Wait it out.

Hi NT fam, for the NIKELAB TECH FLEECE AW77 FULL-ZIP (LINK: http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/n...77-full-zip-hoodie/pid-10252349/pgid-10252350), I would like to ask for consensus on the sizing and your recommendation for me.

This is the specific fleece that I am planning to purchase but I am not sure about the sizing. I don't want it too loose or too fit.

I stand about 5'8 and 70KG. Slim to medium built.

Appreciate all your kind inputs.
smokin.gif

could probably do medium, but large for a more traditional comfortable fit.

With all the pilling, fraying, holes, etc., I can't agree for the price it is marketed at.  Would rather have Reigning Champ for less.

Piling and fraying will happen to ANYTHING in a cotton type material. Holes? Never had a problem, nor have I heard of problems. Wanna talk overpriced? John Elliot is overpriced.

Piling and fraying will happen to ANYTHING in a cotton type material. Holes? Never had a problem, nor have I heard of problems. Wanna talk overpriced? John Elliot is overpriced.
It is expected, but not after 2 washes.  I developed some holes very shortly after I received my 1st gen charcoal pants.  And yes, JE is overpriced.  RC is still king for me.  Especially on sale. 

Back
Top Bottom