**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hi, is it true that the tech fleece joggers now fit slightly larger than the original releases? I have a feeling I read this on another thread recently.

Long shot but looking for the nike acg tech fleece funnel in size M, anyone can point me in thr right direction?

Are these sweatpants really that sought after? I bought them December 2013 from Foot Locker and am selling them on eBay. Already have a ton of watchers and people messaging me with but it now offers...
Those sweat pants are horrible. I had them in both CW's and they can't compare to the great quality of TF pants.

I had a pair of those and gave them to my bro. Better sell those quick before dudes realize what they're doing lol

NDC took the old camo pants off of the site. I wonder when those will hit outlets???
hopefully they hit the outlets. gonna feast
smile.gif
already seen em at nike clearance center. they should be in the outlets soon

anyone familiar with girl's grade school sizing compared to women's? trying to pick up a tech fleece cape for my girl.

That bright citron color looks so bad in pics haven't seen it in person though. I imagine it can't be that much better

Bro when I wore the original obsidian colored pants both grams and moms roasted me. Been wearing only grey and black ever since lol

Repped for making me LOL. On a side note, although I generally try to get away with wearing TF an much as I can, it's still probably viewed as just wearing sweats around by the rest of the public and doesn't replace normal pants and shorts in their eyes.

Repped for making me LOL. On a side note, although I generally try to get away with wearing TF an much as I can, it's still probably viewed as just wearing sweats around by the rest of the public and doesn't replace normal pants and shorts in their eyes.

Most people will notice something worn on the upper. Tech pants can be recognized and complimented, I think... maybe more for women, I would say

Those sweat pants are horrible. I had them in both CW's and they can't compare to the great quality of TF pants.

TF isn't really great quality at all. You have to really watch and take care of these pants so they don't look like trash after a few wears.

TF isn't really great quality at all. You have to really watch and take care of these pants so they don't look like trash after a few wears.
What joggers do you recommend then? If there are joggers that look as good or similar to tech fleece and cheaper I'd jump on them. TF is overpriced. 

Bro when I wore the original obsidian colored pants both grams and moms roasted me. Been wearing only grey and black ever since lol

they're still just sweatpants no matter the color, thats probably why. Some people are so against sweat pants in public, thinking they look so bad, I just dont understand it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom