**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

It is expected, but not after 2 washes.  I developed some holes very shortly after I received my 1st gen charcoal pants.  And yes, JE is overpriced.  RC is still king for me.  Especially on sale. 
RC? And JE is definitely hella expensive.

That tfgate was gold...i got enough tf shorts and pants that will last me a life time...just hoping I don't go from M-XXL lol

Last edited:
Man I got hired that same week of tfgate so I treated my broke *** :lol:

Of course those olive pants are gone they're straight :smokin

I still need to scoop an obsidian pants and crew neck

Seeing a lot about Unisport and good pricing on this thread. I'm new to Nike TF, has Unisport worked for you guys and prices really get that low???

Also that bright citron windrunner needs a matching pant to go with it

136764_en_maxi_0.jpg

:nerd:
20131205232030638339.jpg

Seeing a lot about Unisport and good pricing on this thread. I'm new to Nike TF, has Unisport worked for you guys and prices really get that low???

it happened last year around Christmas time. I think alot of people are just assuming that sale will happen again. Theres no guarantees it will be back, but if it is, We. Will. Eat.

Last edited:

it happened last year around Christmas time. I think alot of people are just assuming that sale will happen again. Theres no guarantees it will be back, but if it is, We. Will. Eat.

Yeah, Unisportstore had a sale on the day of Black Friday, or so I thought. Eventually, that sale lasted 'til Christmas, and it dropped in-season 2014 Tech Fleece to more than 50%. It ended up being so cheap that I bought three pieces each as a gift for my friends... the Butterfly hoodie at that time that was going for $150 was being sold for, like, $55... Men's AW77 and Women's Tech Hoodie were 40-45.

It is expected, but not after 2 washes.  I developed some holes very shortly after I received my 1st gen charcoal pants.  And yes, JE is overpriced.  RC is still king for me.  Especially on sale. 

Have you ever washed it through a delicate wash on the machine or anything?

I wash/dry pretty much everything I own on delicate wash and air dry.

Damn, and it still pills, huh? Mine was actually the same situation. Was thinking of resorting to handwashing to keep its shape and all that, but damn, I got a lot of Tech Fleece hoodies to do that.

Unisports sale is an annual thing. Dec and right before the summer. The Dec one is MUCH better. I spent $600 last Dec and picked up probably 15 total pieces from them.

The summer one was good. Purchased 4 TF pants for $200. Came out to $202 and got hit with the $65 customs fee this time around. Hit or miss with those fees.

TRUST ME. Wait it out. Whether its sites like Unisports, all TF will eventually be able to be had at discount.

I really want that hero hoodie. But even at the 102 I can get it for Im like 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom