**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

TF isn't really great quality at all. You have to really watch and take care of these pants so they don't look like trash after a few wears.
laugh.gif
 exactly. Dudes on that high and mighty **** like TF is some great new advancement. I have those AW77 pants that guy posted on eBay and I love em. I sent my TF back a few days after I got em. The panels make them uncomfortable... jackets are dope though.

What joggers do you recommend then? If there are joggers that look as good or similar to tech fleece and cheaper I'd jump on them. TF is overpriced. 
If you're patient enough you'll be able to find some TF pants for below retail. I've always paid between $70-75 for my TF pants, but a lot of the folks on here are getting them for much cheaper. Just keep checking on this forum and you'll get some great deals on TF.

:lol:  exactly. Dudes on that high and mighty **** like TF is some great new advancement. I have those AW77 pants that guy posted on eBay and I love em. I sent my TF back a few days after I got em. The panels make them uncomfortable... jackets are dope though.

The AW77 gear is great, no doubt. Those pants were the hottest alternatives, because the Tech Pants were selling out fast at that time. It was also brought to everyone's attention who did not like the slim fit and wanted the looser/more-traditional fit. The fleece material inside the pants were a bit bothersome to me, because it would leave lint all over my legs and since it's polyester-ish material (or so I think, correct me if I'm wrong on the type of material), if it keeps rubbing on my skin and I touch something metal or something, I'd shock myself. The struggle

If you put the Tech Fleece material inside the pants and give it the traditional fit of the AW77, I would take that without a doubt.

By the way, what are your guys' thoughts on the Tech Pack hitting shoes?

Last edited:
:lol:  exactly. Dudes on that high and mighty **** like TF is some great new advancement. I have those AW77 pants that guy posted on eBay and I love em. I sent my TF back a few days after I got em. The panels make them uncomfortable... jackets are dope though.
The panels were uncomfortable for you did you size up? I feel them when I wear TF pants for the first time and that first wear out the wash but they never bothered me

And on the whole TF quality talk. I like them the quality is nice I can't complain about it

The panels were uncomfortable for you did you size up? I feel them when I wear TF pants for the first time and that first wear out the wash but they never bothered me

And on the whole TF quality talk. I like them the quality is nice I can't complain about it
Yeah I sized up because I have muscular quads and calves but the waist and *** of the pants was way too big and looked crazy so I sent them back. The V442 woven pants are decent but still a little snug on my calves... I kinda wanna try out the tech wovens but I'm sure I'll run into the same issue.

And the Roshes are sick :smokin ...grabbed both pairs on release day and then the huaraches yesterday. They need to drop a pullover hoodie, I hate crewneck sweaters and they're the only ones without zippers :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah I sized up because I have muscular quads and calves but the waist and *** of the pants was way too big and looked crazy so I sent them back. The V442 woven pants are decent but still a little snug on my calves... I kinda wanna try out the tech wovens but I'm sure I'll run into the same issue.

And the Roshes are sick :smokin ...grabbed both pairs on release day and then the huaraches yesterday. They need to drop a pullover hoodie, I hate crewneck sweaters and they're the only ones without zippers :smh:

I'm honestly not quite a fan of the V2 Tech Woven pants, but the V1 Tech Woven pants are great! They have a slight taper vs. a regular taper, which gives you more relaxation throughout the legs.

And the Roshes are sick
smokin.gif
...grabbed both pairs on release day and then the huaraches yesterday. They need to drop a pullover hoodie, I hate crewneck sweaters and they're the only ones without zippers
mean.gif
I feel you bro, I'm 5"10 and muscular and I got some medium TF pants, but the rear end part is really big and loose... But size small was way too skinny.

I'm honestly not quite a fan of the V2 Tech Woven pants, but the V1 Tech Woven pants are great! They have a slight taper vs. a regular taper, which gives you more relaxation throughout the legs.
Did you size up on the woven pant?

the huaraches are sick. I am waiting on mine to come in from NDC

Did you size up on the woven pant?

I went with a size 34, and it was good on the waist. Slightly looser than a relaxed fit on the thighs, but it has the slight taper down the calves. I felt that was the better fit for me, but I could go with the 32 (think). It has two elastic triangles on the sides of the pants to give a bit extra room on the waist if needed

I went with a size 34, and it was good on the waist. Slightly looser than a relaxed fit on the thighs, but it has the slight taper down the calves. I felt that was the better fit for me, but I could go with the 32 (think). It has two elastic triangles on the sides of the pants to give a bit extra room on the waist if needed
What size do you normally wear in jeans? Im a 34 waist.

Last edited:
The Woven v442 pants is a perfect fit IMO.not too tight not too baggy. Very underrated. The only reason its still available on sale on ndc is because it doesnt have the word "tech" on the description.

someone proxy me some tech fleece pant/shorts if u see them at san leandro clearance store. ill give u some cash

The Woven v442 pants is a perfect fit IMO.not too tight not too baggy. Very underrated. The only reason its still available on sale on ndc is because it doesnt have the word "tech" on the description.
Yep, I just got mine this week from NDC. Paid like 21 bucks for em... they're my new favorite pants despite my calves being a little tight. Im trying to track down the camo ones for a decent price now.

Last edited:
Yep, I just got mine this week from NDC. Paid like 21 bucks for em... they're my new favorite pants despite my calves being a little tight. Im trying to track down the camo ones for a decent price now.
Can we get some pics on how they fit? I've been debating on whether to buy those. Are the cuffs at the bottom baggy?

Can we get some pics on how they fit? I've been debating on whether to buy those. Are the cuffs at the bottom baggy?
Nah they're snug around the ankle and they have a zipper which I was not aware of but it doesn't cause any problems.

Beverly Hills Niketown 8-30-15

Womens TF section

Mens/Camo 

These shorts look dope imo

Sadly didnt pick up anything, as everything here is $$$..

Back
Top Bottom