**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

anyone here over 6 foot that went with the large (i'm 6'4)? ive gotten both grey and blackin the XL but havent worn either long enough to see the diaper butt affect. Last thing I want is to have them stop short on me like the aw77 pants in a large

Last edited:
That's so strange. I got shipping confirmation on Monday from SNS after like 2 weeks. What I think happened is during that "process period" while they were backed up people either canceled their orders or got them canceled. That's the inventory they have now
Good news is they the items I originally ordered in stock  
happy.gif
 Guess they had them after all.

Guys, before i pull the trigger on this, is there any other website out there where this can be found cheaper at this time. This seems like a pretty good deal. Total 145$ for TF and Windrunner. 23$ shipping included in this price. I will be shipping this to another friend in the USA, so hopefully i will not get him in trouble with customs. It was mentioned previously that 200$ is the limit. Thanks.

unisport

Last edited:

Guys, before i pull the trigger on this, is there any other website out there where this can be found cheaper at this time. This seems like a pretty good deal. Total 145$ for TF and Windrunner. 23$ shipping included in this price. I will be shipping this to another friend in the USA, so hopefully i will not get him in trouble with customs. It was mentioned previously that 200$ is the limit. Thanks.

unisport
im not seeing better at the moment but ive definitely seen better in the past. 

hey guys can i get some help here please

im 6' 175 lbs

what size of TF hoodie and pants should i get?
I'm 6 feet (long legs) and 185 lbs. 

I wear large in hoodies and XL in pants. The pants in large in my opinion are too tight on the buttocks and not something I'm personally comfortable with. I have a number of pairs of tech fleece pants and found that that XL in last year's version were a bit baggier when I first bought them. The XL in the new cargo khaki colour seem a bit more fitted than previous versions. 

Hope that helps. As well, foot lockers and nike stores tend to have them in store if you want to try on both sizes. 

Saw the new tech pants 2 at HOH.   besides the $150 ridiculous price tag.  , the top half the outer is like a woven material, the inside is still fleece sweatpants material.   also there are buttons now for the crotch area.   took some real quick iphone snaps.  

here is a decent shot of the half and half material

hey guys can i get some help here please

im 6' 175 lbs

what size of TF hoodie and pants should i get?
for reference im 6'7 240 lbs athletic build.

I wear windrunners in XL and TF pants in XXL, I needed to go XXL for the pants to get the length, however my buttocks area could be taking in a bit as its a bit loose and would like it to be more fitted in that area.

Last edited:
My small tech fleece collection. Shout out to everyone who's been giving info on deals/steals as well as sizing info. I think I'm pretty set for now. Grey and black were all I really cared about but if a deal comes a long on any other colors I'll be sure to cop. Especial on pants and wind runners. The most I paid for anything was 75 for the grey pants from END because I was impatient. Threw in my pairs from the fleece pack too for the hell of it.

View media item 1742154

Random but why does the black/volt hoodie have black draw strings where as the pants have the volt draw strings?

unisport
View media item 1741505

Decent deal if you can't wait. You can get 4 items for just under $200 shipped from Unisports in about 2 months.

Urban Industry has some good deals going on now.

TF Pants for $50 (KHAKIS and SQUAD BLUES in stock)

TF Shorts for $33

Windrunner for $62

Those caught my eye but there are others as well just search for them just be sure to click the product for the actually price.

Downside is you gotta pay that expensive shipping cost.

EDIT:
Sorry I want to edit something.

The prices are being a little strange. I am not sure if there is some confusion between USD and Pounds on UI end.
My total is stating:

Subtotal $158.21
Shipping $17.00
Total $175.21
Grand Total to be Charged £175.21

I am being charged in Pounds instead but it was initially in USD?

Last edited:
I need a comparison between the obsidians and the squadron blues, i want to see if its worth dishing out 90 for these. They look dope but reminds me just a tad lighter than the obsidians!

Anyway i can get a better deal on this?[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom