**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I picked up that crimson windrunner, the matching shorts and a black bonded windrunner all for like 70 bucks.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Does Urban Outfitter's UK Site deduct the VAT Tax after the order or what? Looking for some Olive Tech Fleece Pants and I'm located in the US. If they are 60 pounds at checkout will they take off 12 pounds for the VAT? Thanks!

I have ordered from them and have not had any VAT tax deducted during checkout so the deduction may be already included in the price.

EDIT: sorry thought you meant urban industry. No clue on UO's UK site.

Last edited:
Hi all...it s been quite some time....my last cop...all camo

Pants are women s ...they fit better than mens....at least for my skinny legs...lol... Size small in both mens and womens

Just seen today that had Adidas had a sort of tech fleece clone pant out called Sport Luxe Twill Fleece Pants. Very similar to the Nike's but without the side pocket and bonding etc.

Just seen today that had Adidas had a sort of tech fleece clone pant out called Sport Luxe Twill Fleece Pants. Very similar to the Nike's but without the side pocket and bonding etc.
i have a few sport luxe pieces and overall it's not as nice as tech fleece. i'm not a fan of the slanted pockets of the pants compared to TF and the fleece doesn't feel as good.

cheaper than nike, goes on salle... feels the same slight difference...... some people just dont venture outside of nike.....lol

cheaper than nike, goes on salle... feels the same slight difference...... some people just dont venture outside of nike.....lol

I have been tempted to try the luxe fleece. The zippered pocket doesn't look bonded nor do I think it as deep. Do you know if its the same tappered fit as the tech fleece? Also can you compare the sizing to the Tiro 15 or tech fleece? I'm a small in the tiro 15 but a medium in tech fleeces.

I have been tempted to try the luxe fleece. The zippered pocket doesn't look bonded nor do I think it as deep. Do you know if its the same tappered fit as the tech fleece? Also can you compare the sizing to the Tiro 15 or tech fleece? I'm a small in the tiro 15 but a medium in tech fleeces.

I have a pair of the grey luxe fleece and they are nice. They feel a lot stretchier than TF, certainly not as tapered but sizing down it fits nice. Pockets are nice also, def better than the left pocket of the TF pant.

I've been the same way but I've been thinking about those ultra boosts lately. They are suppose to be crazy comfortable and good runners
They could extend my life expectancy 10 years and I still wouldn't touch em :lol: they're incredibly ugly to me... like Prestos but much much worse.

i mean if you think about it, if you are smart and stick to this thread you can get tech fleece pants as cheap as $30..

not referring to tech gate or whatever when people got em for $25 each.

i ordered 5 pairs way before that happened for about $31 a pair from macys due to this thread :pimp:

I'll never wear any Adidas product.
I've been the same way but I've been thinking about those ultra boosts lately. They are suppose to be crazy comfortable and good runners

they are too long so they look awkwatd on some people.

my brother bought the grey pair, wore em around the house.... no lie most comfortable shoes that has ever been made.. EASILY and this is coming from someone who hates adidas. i like the way they look btw but jesus it was like walking on air no joke.

I have a pair of the grey luxe fleece and they are nice. They feel a lot stretchier than TF, certainly not as tapered but sizing down it fits nice. Pockets are nice also, def better than the left pocket of the TF pant.

Thanks! Would you recommend sizing up compared to the TF?
I wear a medium in TF pants and a small in Adidas Tiro15s.

i mean if you think about it, if you are smart and stick to this thread you can get tech fleece pants as cheap as $30..

not referring to tech gate or whatever when people got em for $25 each.

i ordered 5 pairs way before that happened for about $31 a pair from macys due to this thread :pimp:

aint even about the price..... some people just like the swoosh better than any other product.... adidas could make a better product and people would still buy nike

i have both so i could say both get the job done

Back
Top Bottom