**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

End has 20% off but everything is at full retail on the fleece. Was going to buy squadron blue and khaki pants but couldn't pull the trigger at 160 with shipping
I mean 139. Is 70 a piece good for these ? Don't have any pants yet. Just windrunners

i'm the opposite. bunch of pants but no windrunners.. i wouldnt buy pants for 20% off but ill buy windrunners for that kind of deal. just because i want something that goes well with my tech pants so bad...
btw may i ask how you can get 20% at end?

Marshalls has always been a hit or miss for me I've been to about 5 locations specifically looking for TF. And these are the only items I came by at seperate locations. Both 49.99. I ended up buying the black jacket even though it's larger than what I generally buy but beggars can't be choosers lol still trying to figure out whether or not I'm just too slow and things are being bought up or if the stores are just getting 1 or 2 pieces of tech fleece in total.

View media item 1740476

just cant find this n98 jacket in the right size in my local marshall's to save my life...dammit :smh:

Last edited:
View media item 1746203
My bro just sent me this pic of a windrunner (red) he picked up for me. Looks more maroon, but awesome price.

Next question, looking through fleabay and saw someone post that a boys XL is equivalent to men's medium... is that true? Anyone know if the two are same length? I'm 5"7 150, would a boys XL be smedium and super high water?

View media item 1746203
My bro just sent me this pic of a windrunner (red) he picked up for me. Looks more maroon, but awesome price.

Next question, looking through fleabay and saw someone post that a boys XL is equivalent to men's medium... is that true? Anyone know if the two are same length? I'm 5"7 150, would a boys XL be smedium and super high water?
I don't think that's accurate

END clothing are doing 20% off at the moment, use code AUTUMN15. They have more tech fleece stock in too. Might be UK only however.

End has 20% off but everything is at full retail on the fleece. Was going to buy squadron blue and khaki pants but couldn't pull the trigger at 160 with shipping
I mean 139. Is 70 a piece good for these ? Don't have any pants yet. Just windrunners
Only just seen this. Oops.

Columbus day hunting, hit 4 Marshalls here in SoCal; nada out there... Gonna retry come Wednesday or Thursday when they get new stuff in. Hit citadel as well, found a pair of TF red polka dot fleece (large) in clearance for 59 minus 30%. Also, they have birch grey TF zip ups for 90 with 40% off; smalls and xs. Saw a TF crew (royal) in large too. Good luck.

Marshalls has always been a hit or miss for me I've been to about 5 locations specifically looking for TF. And these are the only items I came by at seperate locations. Both 49.99. I ended up buying the black jacket even though it's larger than what I generally buy but beggars can't be choosers lol still trying to figure out whether or not I'm just too slow and things are being bought up or if the stores are just getting 1 or 2 pieces of tech fleece in total.
View media item 1726582

This can be found at Ross too. I got one 2 weeks ago for $40.

Hey Question to anyone with TF shorts and pants. Is the side zipper pocket on the shorts the same size (on the inside) as the one on TF pants?

Hey Question to anyone with TF shorts and pants. Is the side zipper pocket on the shorts the same size (on the inside) as the one on TF pants?
Yes. Pockets are the same for Pant and Shorts 

Left-Side shallow pocket 

RightSide Deep pocket with 2 small pocket inside 

I wish I knew. This is the only jacket I saw in that model but I honestly have no concept of identifying tech fleece. I'm pretty fleece ignorant
its okay because your wooden floor game is so damn serious b

:lol: I did notice that the jacket seemed to be high quality and I love blue so I was going to buy if it fit (which it did). I googled the style number and realized I had my first tech fleece :lol:

laugh.gif
I did notice that the jacket seemed to be high quality and I love blue so I was going to buy if it fit (which it did). I googled the style number and realized I had my first tech fleece
laugh.gif
i used to be the same exact way. when i got a couple more in hand its a little easier to tell. one thing that i usually go by is that techfleece is textured the same inside as it is outside. regual nike sweats and most sweats for that matter are smooth on the outside but has that unfinished texture on the inside

are those half windrunner material, half techfleece? I like the look but I don't think I'll want it if its just the nylon material without fleece underneath.

Back
Top Bottom