**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Can anyone tell me where to find the tech t-shirt? I can't find any minimal Nike shirts with just the Nike sportswear logo in the corner of the shirt... The only one that has that is the tech tee and I can't find them anywhere
What size?

Can anyone tell me where to find the tech t-shirt? I can't find any minimal Nike shirts with just the Nike sportswear logo in the corner of the shirt... The only one that has that is the tech tee and I can't find them anywhere
Go back one page.

Large
nerd.gif
Large as well. Let me know please, thanks brother
I had the hookup for you guys on ebay, there were two larges in black just yesterday but now they're gone. Sorry guys 
mean.gif

Yeah, I'm 5'9, 150lbs, and the Small Crewneck is tight everywhere but the arms, which are pretty baggy. XS, I can imagine, would be too small.

i have a few sport luxe pieces and overall it's not as nice as tech fleece. i'm not a fan of the slanted pockets of the pants compared to TF and the fleece doesn't feel as good.
I seem them online at size? then went to the Adidas site and they are on sale, so might grab a pair.

Price? Hell is Adidas is quality and look good id cop
They have two colourways only, just go to addidas site and search for luxe fleece. I'm in Europe so prices are in euros, €80 for them normally which makes them more expensive than tech fleece at €72! But they do have one of the colourways on sale at €56. No doubt they are cheaper on other sites.

Columbus day hunting, hit 4 Marshalls here in SoCal; nada out there... Gonna retry come Wednesday or Thursday when they get new stuff in. Hit citadel as well, found a pair of TF red polka dot fleece (large) in clearance for 59 minus 30%. Also, they have birch grey TF zip ups for 90 with 40% off; smalls and xs. Saw a TF crew (royal) in large too. Good luck.

Columbus day hunting, hit 4 Marshalls here in SoCal; nada out there... Gonna retry come Wednesday or Thursday when they get new stuff in. Hit citadel as well, found a pair of TF red polka dot fleece (large) in clearance for 59 minus 30%. Also, they have birch grey TF zip ups for 90 with 40% off; smalls and xs. Saw a TF crew (royal) in large too. Good luck.

Marshalls has always been a hit or miss for me I've been to about 5 locations specifically looking for TF. And these are the only items I came by at seperate locations. Both 49.99. I ended up buying the black jacket even though it's larger than what I generally buy but beggars can't be choosers lol still trying to figure out whether or not I'm just too slow and things are being bought up or if the stores are just getting 1 or 2 pieces of tech fleece in total.

View media item 1740476View media item 1726582

End has 20% off but everything is at full retail on the fleece. Was going to buy squadron blue and khaki pants but couldn't pull the trigger at 160 with shipping
I mean 139. Is 70 a piece good for these ? Don't have any pants yet. Just windrunners

Last edited:
i just can't bring myself to step into a Marshalls or Ross.I just can't.

Missing out I guess

Ross i could understand lol but Marshalls actually sells decent stuff .. The TJ Maxx by mean actually sells gucci, fendi, true religion, diesel, rock and republic, versace etc ..

the TJ Maxx I go to has that high end section, it's weird to see Fendi and Gucci in there 
laugh.gif
 ...got a bunch of Ralph Lauren purple label too.

Back
Top Bottom