**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

They were 9.97, then an additional 30% off. I would check your local outlets and try to do that Assist thing if they don't have it.

They were 9.97, then an additional 30% off. I would check your local outlets and try to do that Assist thing if they don't have it.

Damn want that light blue heathered one. My outlet doesn't have any tech stuff

Last edited:
I've been the same way but I've been thinking about those ultra boosts lately. They are suppose to be crazy comfortable and good runners

Dont do it. Unless you're ready to cop 5 pairs as soon as you cop your first. You'll be like a crackhead looking for a tiny rock on the ground after running out. They are everything everyone says about them. The real deal.

As for the sport luxe, I think they are good. Especially for the price. Not as fitted like the Nike TF, but thats ok with me. I definitely copped a couple since I'm one of those that can't wear adidas shoes with Nike pants, and vice versa.

Thanks! Would you recommend sizing up compared to the TF?
I wear a medium in TF pants and a small in Adidas Tiro15s.

if you really like that tapered feel, yes. But TTS actually looks and feels good. I don't like it too tight.

Adidas has some crazy deals. Wait to cop on discount. You can get them for $35-$40 on the right deal. Or check out an adidas outlet if you have one close by. They carry them a lot.

Dont do it. Unless you're ready to cop 5 pairs as soon as you cop your first. You'll be like a crackhead looking for a tiny rock on the ground after running out. They are everything everyone says about them. The real deal.

As for the sport luxe, I think they are good. Especially for the price. Not as fitted like the Nike TF, but thats ok with me. I definitely copped a couple since I'm one of those that can't wear adidas shoes with Nike pants, and vice versa.

Just to clarify though, they arent "fitted" but certainly isnt loose either. Fits better than the AW77 pants. Probably inbetween the AW77 and TF.

Last edited:
Stay TTS but I sized down cause I like it more tapered. TTS woudnt be loose at all though. Think HM type fit.

if you really like that tapered feel, yes. But TTS actually looks and feels good. I don't like it too tight.

Adidas has some crazy deals. Wait to cop on discount. You can get them for $35-$40 on the right deal. Or check out an adidas outlet if you have one close by. They carry them a lot.

Thanks guys. Sorry, still a lil confused as my TTS is medium which is what I wear in Nike TF. Do you have experience with the Tiro 15 pants (I am hopping the luxe run smaller than those)? I'm just asking because for those I had to size down to a small from my Nike TF medium. The medium was just crazy long and way too baggy even though the Tiro 15 are listed to have a tappered fit on their site).

Last edited:
Just to clarify though, they arent "fitted" but certainly isnt loose either. Fits better than the AW77 pants. Probably inbetween the AW77 and TF.

Yeah, not loose. Its cuffed too, so that helps keep it look fitted. I'll try to take an on the body picture today.

Anyone ever had problems ordering from these overseas stores? I've always been fishy about ordering from them 

Anyone ever had problems ordering from these overseas stores? I've always been fishy about ordering from them 

Just go to legit spots. Surprisingly cheaper over there. All the good euro ones have been posted in this thread

Last edited:
For those that own the tech fleece crewneck, how does it fit?

I see a xs on sale for $45, was wondering if itd fit.

Im 5'8 150 btw

For those that own the tech fleece crewneck, how does it fit?

I see a xs on sale for $45, was wondering if itd fit.

Im 5'8 150 btw

Well I'm 6'4 about 235 and I wear an XL. If it wasn't for my broad shoulders/back and my arms I would definitely fit into a large. So I'd say go true to your size unless you have a bulky/athletic torso. In that case id say size up

Can anyone tell me where to find the tech t-shirt? I can't find any minimal Nike shirts with just the Nike sportswear logo in the corner of the shirt... The only one that has that is the tech tee and I can't find them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom