**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hmm, interesting.

Last boxing day, I ordered three items, they said all three shipped in the same box but I only ended up getting two of the items. Then they finally told me that they were out of stock and refunded me and gave me a code.

I just got the black crew and black hero today so fingers crossed they both come. Same for your orders too!
Hah, I'm concerned now too. Just got shipping confirmation for my Black TF pants(placed order at 11pm yesterday) but not on my Camo Hero hoodie, which was part of he same order. Going to be really pissed if it gets cancelled, but they're still listed at their discount on the site so I think I might be ok. Was wondering why they had the Aeroloft stuff for $100 off when the just released. Bold move; stupid that Nike patrols this kind of thing.
done dealing with them... try to support a local shop instead of going to the larger company and they pull this kind of BS... they provide nothing but horrible service anytime i've tried dealing with them. i'm quite surprised their website didnt crash constantly like it normally does. lol i've placed an order before and got shipping notification and then get an email saying its out of stock. 

Best pair of TF pants
smokin.gif
...bout to grab a pair off swoosh for 60
to expensive 
laugh.gif

P.S Im a cheap bastard when it comes to Nike stuff

So is the tech bonded polo a slim fit? Anyone know?
Thanks.

I sized up when i copped the black polo. Normally a medium in Nike tees. Went with a large for the polo. 5"8 165lbs. Beer body [emoji]128518[/emoji] Hope this helps

Last edited:
Hi guys, Im new here and just wanna ask there are like 2 versions of the tech fleece camo jacket, one is called the hero and not too sure of the other, are there any sizing differences? Many thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom