**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm 6'3 225 and slight athletic build and have a large windrunner. I'd buy an xl next time, this one is really fitted. Bordering on too fitted but still wearable.

The XL was very fitted. I've got very broad shoulders and arms but drastically thinner torso. The XL felt good on my torso but so tight on my arms, shoulders and back. Went up
To a 2XL on the next one. Not fitted but it's comfortable
View media item 1806608

I think I'll try an XL, seems like it should be somewhat fitted but not too tight. I have a lean/athletic build

Depends if you like the fitted look or want a bit more space.
I'm 5 6 178 with thick thighs and find the XL to make me happier than the L I had.

Appreciate it

No problem. As you can see, it's personal preference. The L "fit" but was near hugging my thighs. The XLs are more comfy and I'm happy with the fit.
Keep in mind that I'm not a tight pants kind of guy either.

I'm 6'3 225 and slight athletic build and have a large windrunner. I'd buy an xl next time, this one is really fitted. Bordering on too fitted but still wearable.

The XL was very fitted. I've got very broad shoulders and arms but drastically thinner torso. The XL felt good on my torso but so tight on my arms, shoulders and back. Went up
View media item 1806608
we have a similar build. Think im gonna get the 2XL

im about the same size as you. I was thinking of copping the XXL

I'm still amazed he wears a XL. I use to wear an XXL when I was about 215-220 pounds (6'0"). Now down to 195-200 and my XXL are just sitting. Got doubles of a few different colors but the saggy diaper occurred when i lost the wait. Had to restock.

I'm still amazed he wears a XL. I use to wear an XXL when I was about 215-220 pounds (6'0"). Now down to 195-200 and my XXL are just sitting. Got doubles of a few different colors but the saggy diaper occurred when i lost the wait. Had to restock.
The one in the picture is a 2XL I realized I worded that weird. But I get XL in everything else from the Bonded windrunner to the aw77 and Crew neck. For pants I could never wear a 2XL. Although I've got decently sized quads considering how tall I am im stills size 34 in waist. No way I can fit into an 2XL in the pants.

Last edited:
The one in the picture is a 2XL I realized I worded that weird. But I get XL in everything else from the Bonded windrunner to the aw77 and Crew neck. For pants I could never wear a 2XL. Although I've got decently sized quads considering how tall I am im stills size 34 in waist. No way I can fit into an 2XL in the pants.

The XL pics you post look perfect. Doesn't look tight on you like I expected.

34 inch waste? On my best day, I can fit into a 36 inch waste but I can't have a big meal.

The XL pics you post look perfect. Doesn't look tight on you like I expected.

34 inch waste? On my best day, I can fit into a 36 inch waste but I can't have a big meal.

I just run into some issues with the bonded wind runner on my arms and shoulders but it's doable. And Yup I'm a 34. I have major issues finding Non fleece pants like jeans or chinos that fit both my waist And quads/thighs especially if I wanted something fitted/tapered. A lot of the time 34s will be really tight on my thighs but when I go up to a 36 it's loose on my waist and huge from the knee down.

After reading your posts I think we have very similar builds. I have the TF in an XL and I'm 5'11'' 190-200 ibs. The XL is really tight on my calves and the XL hoody fits my broad shoulders too snug. I have a feeling the XXL will look like I am an extra in the wire and just be very long at the arms and other areas for the hoody. Don't know what to expect with the pants.

I can't wear anything that says skinny jeans from stores like H&M they are designed for people with tiny frames. It can be frustrating to find pants that fit me nicely. I'll post pics but for the most part XL works in most brands like Jordan.

Hard to take advice from other people on sizing based on weight and height is mostly my point because of body shape. A lot of times sites will tell you the model wearing the clothes stats and it makes me laugh. it will be 6'3'', 190 wearing a medium. wtf really!?

Nice, good haul. I really want to grab the windrunner in the colourway you are wearing in the video, but all size small are sold out everywhere :frown:.

By the time the homie put the nike order in for me, the pants i wanted were gone. just ended up getting like 4 wind runners. beggars can't be chooser tho. the only pants i want are the grey with volt accents to be honest. i was hoping to get the charcoal/black pants too but that didn't happen.

4 fleece jackets and a pair of PS Jordan 5s for 198 was a nice haul IMO.

^^^@bigj505 wish I knew , I had 3pairs of those volts ,from TJ Max and they where at the outlets here in Chicago. Same with the ash camos , came up on like 3pairs of those too.

^^^@bigj505 wish I knew , I had 3pairs of those volts ,from TJ Max and they where at the outlets here in Chicago. Same with the ash camos , came up on like 3pairs of those too.

It's all good. I'm still figuring this thing out. I'll probably go the eBay route once the dust settles from the holidays.

It's all good. I'm still figuring this thing out. I'll probably go the eBay route once the dust settles from the holidays.

Ya you should start seeing some pop up on eBay for under retail. Lot of people buying for low and trying to make a quick buck

But didn't you return them all to a Nikestore for full price? :lol:

Ya you should start seeing some pop up on eBay for under retail. Lot of people buying for low and trying to make a quick buck

Yup I have been. I'm watching the bottoms on eBay now along with the red bottoms for the wind runner I got.

Back
Top Bottom